Extend the Call to Arms Event

Natasha

Hi...
I talked to Support about it
And they suggested that I post this on the forum ...
So...

I'm an old player
But I had stopped playing, due to problems with my PC.
I went back to playing right after B&S arrived at GeforceNow ... I was very happy with it
But I have a problem ...
The Call to Arms event started in September, so I'm a little late ...
And to make my situation worse, one of the important materials of the event, called "Extraordinary Training Remnant" is difficult to obtain, as it is found in two dungeons, Naryu Sanctum and Halcyon Hills ...
But only one of these dungeons is available per day ...
The real problem is that Naryu Sanctum has become the most difficult Dungeon in the game ... Therefore, I cannot complete Naryun Sanctum ...
With that in mind, only Halcyon Hills left to get this item ...
But as I said earlier, it’s not every day that Halcyon Hills is available from daily challenges, to get this Extraordinary Training item ...
Therefore, I will not be able to complete this event before October 21st ...
By doing the math, I would be able to get the necessary Extraordinary Training by October 27
My suggestion is: Extend the event until October 27th ...

I understand that I am just a player ... But if many agree with this, maybe NCSoft can extend the event ...

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Natasha:

it’s not every day that Halcyon Hills is available from daily challenges, to get this Extraordinary Training item ...

Therefore, I will not be able to complete this event before October 21st ...

It dosent have to be daily challenge for you to be able to get a remnant from the dungeons so you will be able to finish all the extraordinary remnant since you still have 13 days left and i am sure you only need 8 or 6 of them.

Sadly it seems like the support didnt give you this information which is cause they are not playing the game themselfe. It seems they only get basic infos about the state of the game and are supposed to answer the players with that knowledge.

• Like 2

First and foremost, you still have about 2 weeks to complete the event. A lot of people are already done.

Second... you can still do the dungeons for the remnant even when it isn't a DC for the day. You can collect a remnant from the dungeon each day no matter what. Of course, getting 7 Daily Challenges also nets you a remnant you will need, so it's in your best interest to do every dungeon that can give a remnant from Halcyon Hills down to Drowning Deeps as well as Heaven's Mandate and Cold Storage. Remember that Hollow's Heart and Starstone Mines are no longer done in DC rotation, nor do they give remnants.

What you're going to want to do every day is:

-All of the above-mentioned dungeons

-Fight Refreshed Naksun in Mushin's Tower

-Do "You Get a Gold Star" (participate in 1v1 arena - you don't need to win)

-Do Midnight Skypetal Plains as far as the stage 2 boss and clear the dynamic by looting the chest Sacred Longgui drops

-Farm spiders in Moon Refuge

Additionally, every week, do 6/7 weekly challenges (you can get 2 weeklies from doing the dungeons every day, though getting into Silversteel will speed things up) and do Throne of Oblivion.

The trickiest thing right now will be fishing. You need to fish 100,000 pearls... and you can only turn in 12,500 pearls a day to get the fishing-related remnants (limit 5 per day). It is a time sink, but it is doable.

If you can join Scarlet Conservatory and get the remnant there, it would be helpful... but, if you're doing all of the above things as much as possible, you'll be able to buy the remnant with every spare remnant you don't need (convert them to the armorer's token items and buy the SC remnant for 80).

The event is halfway done... and, like I said, many people have completed it already. It's possible... but you'll need to be diligent. Good luck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SilverFoxR said:

Second... you can still do the dungeons for the remnant even when it isn't a DC for the day. You can collect a remnant from the dungeon each day no matter what. Of course, getting 7 Daily Challenges also nets you a remnant you will need, so it's in your best interest to do every dungeon that can give a remnant from Halcyon Hills down to Drowning Deeps as well as Heaven's Mandate and Cold Storage. Remember that Hollow's Heart and Starstone Mines are no longer done in DC rotation, nor do they give remnants.

This is true...
Sorry...
I imagined that the mission should be within the daily challenges ...
I haven't played in a long time ...
Thank you for clearing that up

Edited by Natasha

You can finish the event easily before 10/21 when you organize yourself a little. Plan in 10 days for the whole event and prioritize remnants that are time gated or limited by daily limit.

10x champion's remnant (which takes exactly 10 days naksun except you can beat yunsang and yeoharan, then you'll be done in 4 days)

40x armory pearl (8 days of 12500 pearls. Even when you fish much more they're limited to 5 purchases per day, so dont forget to buy them every day)

9x HaHi Dungeon

8x Daily Challenge remnant

The rest should be no problem, you can spam msp 6 times in a row if you like and the other dungeon remnants are so easy to get that you end up having more than needed.

• Like 1