Seriously? AFK 5 hrs a day per char again? Why on earth you keep doing this?

blooash23

Seriously? AFK 5 hrs a day per char again? Why on earth you keep doing this?

Look, someone calculated at other place that you need 700g worth of auto-baits (if you do daily challenges/weekly challenges) and you need 850g+ if you only do fishing for ONE single sacred vial.

WHAT The ****?

why do you keep this stupid trend of making our lives so difficult and making people to think twice to play this game because it is so hard to get all the stuffs you need to upgrade your items? (vials/pet packs)

don't get me wrong, i spent my money (A LOT) to buy them too from F5/F10, but I also participate in events because playing the game (real, not AFK fishing and wasting Electricity) is FUN, and I Feel rewarded when my hard work gives me the stuffs I need to upgrade my soul/heart/pet/talisman.

out of all the so much complaints on the last time you did this event (Dark hearts event), you literally DO NOT change anything this time round, keeping that 1800 pearls per event currency and that 83 event currencies per vial. SERIOUSLY?????????

And yet everytime you say "WE HEAR YOU"???????

• Like 1

vor 7 Stunden schrieb blooash23:

why do you keep this stupid trend of making our lives so difficult and making people to think twice to play this game because it is so hard to get all the stuffs you need to upgrade your items? (vials/pet packs)

Simply Money. $$$.

They don't want you to get this stuff easily in the game.

The more difficult and cumbersome certain items are available in the game, the more you can assume that it is intentional to make YOU spend money in F10/trove/boxing.

I can Copy Paste for you if you don't like reed just to write "You don't GOT idea of fishing in this and previous events, it's NOT for autofishing, and it's wouldn't be ever its for new people who plays 1-2 chars and don't have or want to have more. Its for normal fishing only so its not 200-300, its normal 20-30 gold, and stop cry "I don't have time for regular fish", don't have go make currency where you have."

6 hours ago, Indifferent said:

I can Copy Paste for you if you don't like reed just to write "You don't GOT idea of fishing in this and previous events, it's NOT for autofishing, and it's wouldn't be ever its for new people who plays 1-2 chars and don't have or want to have more. Its for normal fishing only so its not 200-300, its normal 20-30 gold, and stop cry "I don't have time for regular fish", don't have go make currency where you have."

Are you saying that people with 1 character only will be happy with this kind of event? What does this have anything to do with how many characters do you have?

People with X number of characters (X<=5), will only get maximum of X no of vials per week, and the effort IS SCALEABLE.

So how does it be relevant with how many characters do you have?

1 person with 1 character will be ok with this event?

Having to AFK 30-35 hours a week , spend hundreds (500g) for baits, wasted the electricity, and then only to get 1 vial per week?

Are you sure????? People will laugh seriously.

1. "Limited to 5 purchases per week per account"'

2. Its 2-3 hours hand fishing in a day for 1-2 oils more in event;

3. "

Weekly Challenge

Quest Name

Springtime Stars

Fallen Aransu School

Aransu Has Fallen

Snowjade Fortress

The Eternal Champion

Hall of the Keeper

Fall of the Machines

Hall of the Templar

Templar Tussle

1-3 Daily for your main and 1-2 3-7, for EACH alter characters from 3-5;

4. New Honing Oil System

Are you just dump or you in love in yourself that much they aded something so must remove something.

Hello,

Im totally withyou guys, i explain:

you need 10 silver to fishing so minimum you get 15 pearls

so 100g you can get 15.000 pearls min

And So 7 days of fishing cost you arround 700g

The price market is arround  700/800g!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, 12.600 pearl for 7 stars

I did 5 min for 10 baits

So 50 min for 100 baits

It's arround 1hour for 120 baits (1800 pearls min.) 

7 hours of fishing/Alt so maximum, you can do 3 alts maximum if no sleeping....

So what's the point of doing the Event? Bad Event? Wrong calculate from me?

So what I remember is 700g to farm Oils that you can buy at the time of writing 720g in F5!

To finish, I only speak for the essences, even if the rest, it seems to me that it is about the same! So Event to review, because nothing interesting like the last Events in the List!

You need 840 auto-baits to get 12600 pearls for 7 stars. That's 84 gold per day which is 588 gold per week. You can easily get that gold back just from the dailies you do every day anyways so not a big deal for me at least.

As for how many vials you can get with 1 character only. 11 stars per day if you can get everything done. 12 stars from weeklies. That is 11x7+12 per week which is 4x89 during entire event. So you can get 4 vials at least and you can miss 6 stars every week and still get that many vials. Even better chance to get them all if you do on multiple characters.

So if you play everyday and do dailies and fish, you should have no issues to get what you need. That's my 2 cents about it.

Guys,  this event sux, they know it, but Korea think it's fine, just don't bother and play something else until it's over.

I usually run my dailies with multiple characters but atm it's not worth the time, the last one was really motivation to play every day but not for now.

At least we still have the daily dash, which is better than this stupid event.