Please add class change voucher

darthBaal

Hi all, I would like to make a suggestion when you can completely change character, from name, through sex to race, so why can't you change class.

For example, I have a Lyn Warlock and I would like to be a Force Master or another class that a lyn race can do so I would buy a class change voucher and it would be done.

Game developers do everything they can to make life difficult for veterans, many classes are currently very weak, but build a new character when you already have HM20 + and a solid gear is very demoralizing.

Therefore, I suggest that the possibility to change the class be added.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb darthBaal:

Hi all, I would like to make a suggestion when you can completely change character, from name, through sex to race, so why can't you change class.

For example, I have a Lyn Warlock and I would like to be a Force Master or another class that a lyn race can do so I would buy a class change voucher and it would be done.

Game developers do everything they can to make life difficult for veterans, many classes are currently very weak, but build a new character when you already have HM20 + and a solid gear is very demoralizing.

Therefore, I suggest that the possibility to change the class be added.

This was asked years ago but in the end buying lvl 60 ticket and charms brings them more money so not gonna happen-. 

2 hours ago, KzE said:

Buy a lvl60 voucher and send your gear to your new character.

Well it also occurred to me, but how do I transfer soulshields, weapon, achievement points, clothing, etc.? As far as I know reseal is possible at soul and pet aura. Not to mention the fact that many things from the inventory simply can not move. I may have a million resealing charms, but it will be of no use to me because most things are still unable to trade and cannot be sent to alt character and that is why I started this topic.
Not to mention the fact that after using a voucher, the player has a map of blue quests memorized, the same "J" and it is only HM12, if the warlock who wants to be FM is HM29, I very much doubt that he will want to be HM12 again.

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

To bylo požádáno před lety, ale nakonec koupí lístku 60 lvl a kouzla jim přinese více peněz, takže se to nestane -. 

As I understand it, but as I wrote, there is no problem to give them 100 € but just want to keep what I achieved, just change the class. I think that if LV60 boost voucher is for about 50 € so if I added the price of other vouchers, it would give about 100 €. I know that in BnS everything can be bought defacto, so why not add that? I think they would definitely make a big profit. Because a bunch of dead characters would return to the game.

1 hour ago, darthBaal said:

Well it also occurred to me, but how do I transfer soulshields, weapon, achievement points, clothing, etc.? As far as I know reseal is possible at soul and pet aura. Not to mention the fact that many things from the inventory simply can not move. I may have a million resealing charms, but it will be of no use to me because most things are still unable to trade and cannot be sent to alt character and that is why I started this topic.
Not to mention the fact that after using a voucher, the player has a map of blue quests memorized, the same "J" and it is only HM12, if the warlock who wants to be FM is HM29, I very much doubt that he will want to be HM12 again.

All stage 10 accessories can be sealed and sent to alts, weapon stage 3/6/9 can be sealed and sent to alts, soul / pet aura can be sealed and sent to alts (weapon will reroll sockets keep in mind).

Soulshields, achievements, dungeon outfits are character bound and stay on the character.

Like others said the current system generates moe income so you will not get a class change voucher.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb darthBaal:

As I understand it, but as I wrote, there is no problem to give them 100 € but just want to keep what I achieved, just change the class. I think that if LV60 boost voucher is for about 50 € so if I added the price of other vouchers, it would give about 100 €. I know that in BnS everything can be bought defacto, so why not add that? I think they would definitely make a big profit. Because a bunch of dead characters would return to the game.

If you need to farm certain stuff again it still gonna give you more income since you cant transfer psyches aswell.

HM level can give income, Psyches due to trove aswell.

If they wanted to do such a thing they would have done it in 2017 since alot of people asked back then for this when Warlock got released or any other class.

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Vexthal:

If it doesnt kill playerbase, it aint gonna happen!

If it dosent kill the paying playerbase, it aint gonna happen !

There are several patches which reduced the playerbase alot but most of them reduced PVP Players so they dont care since thoose didnt buy alot of stuff anyway.

If their company would be more interested in their playerbase needs we would probably have atleast double the playerbase in PVE maybe even more and PVP would be an actual Esport game where the current Gold rank would be Plat.

Last world championchip was in Battle Royale a mode litterly noone played even before they announced the world championship and now its completly removed.

Every single time in the last 2 years alot of people unsubscribed they took action but even them they didnt do what players want just reduce the bad things they patched in.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

The state of the game is so sad in general, but yeah the pvp scene is a shadow of its former self.

I always watched all pvp tournaments and it was awesome fun, but all streamed tournaments stopped and last years battle royale was just so much facepalm, you could even hear the commentators were cringing...it was so bad :(

Edited by Vexthal

vor 37 Minuten schrieb Vexthal:

The state of the game is so sad in general, but yeah the pvp scene is a shadow of its former self.

I always watched all pvp tournaments and it was awesome fun, but all streamed tournaments stopped and last years battle royale was just so much facepalm, you could even hear the commentators were cringing...it was so bad :(

If you are still interested:

Still looking for more players currently 12 and maybe people that would wanna donate otherwise i am the only one financing this.

On 22. 3. 2020 at 11:52 PM, darthBaal said:

Weapon, accessories, soul, pet, shop outfits can be tranfered. And its a class change, not gear change. You will have a FM with WL gear.

On 23.3.2020 at 1:23 AM, Grimoir said:

Like others said the current system generates moe income so you will not get a class change voucher.

Well I can't imagine it's simply that. Yet they could implement class change vouchers for a ridicoulus amount of money and some people would buy it just to have the shortcut. I think they are too lazy to actually programm such a feature. Soulshields are a good example for this. I don't think they can "create" a comparable soul shield for the class you want to play with all identical stats from infusing and psyches if they aren't zero or maxed out. But hey, all speculations as we know 0 about it.

Furthermore it would probably result in class changes only being able at maintenance time and be done manually by a support employee. That would also imply the support employee has a good knowledge of the game's item list.

Anyway I would support the idea, even if i probably never ever gonna buy one of those for the ridicoulus amount of money it would cost in the shop.

Edited by Nemises

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Nemises:

I think they are too lazy to actually programm such a feature.

Thats not the issue here. Back when Soul fighter and Warlock got released the support actully changed the class for them or rather they send everything to the new class the player asked them to even soul shields etc. (Of course only for hardcore whales). They can do it by hand which wouldnt be a big problem if they charge enough money. Its simply they dont want to put any effort into this game and if something is wrong with the game they blame KR even if they are at fault with alot of stuff.

Soulshields are a good example for this. I don't think they can "create" a comparable soul shield for the class you want to play with all identical stats from infusing and psyches if they aren't zero or maxed out. But hey, all speculations as we know 0 about it.

They have Administrator tools they can create any item with any kind of stats in this game.

Furthermore it would probably result in class changes only being able at maintenance time and be done manually by a support employee. That would also imply the support employee has a good knowledge of the game's item list.

Thats the problem here. They fired way to much people to be able to offer such a service i believe.

Anyway I would support the idea, even if i probably never ever gonna buy one of those for the ridicoulus amount of money it would cost in the shop.

I agree too. I quit PVE and there are only a few things that could bring me back: 1. give me to option to play LYN ! 2. give me the option to change class ! (not gonna farm unity stones etc. again) 3. fix the game so i can play raids without disabling players at 60 FPS even if all of them play Destroyer third spec.

8 hours ago, Nemises said:

Well I can't imagine it's simply that. Yet they could implement class change vouchers for a ridicoulus amount of money and some people would buy it just to have the shortcut. I think they are too lazy to actually programm such a feature. Soulshields are a good example for this. I don't think they can "create" a comparable soul shield for the class you want to play with all identical stats from infusing and psyches if they aren't zero or maxed out. But hey, all speculations as we know 0 about it.

Generally, i am against a class change voucher. Its not a necessity, its personal conveniance to play flavor of the month. So if they decide to do such a think i hope they milk it hard for money.

47 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Generally, i am against a class change voucher. Its not a necessity, its personal conveniance to play flavor of the month. So if they decide to do such a think i hope they milk it hard for money.

There are absolutly no necessities in the shop. Even premium is not a necessity in the game. "Play flavor of the month" is a poor generalization for the different reasons to change a class. While I absolutly agree that there are people who would change classes like other people clothes, there are also others. I saw people changing classes after 3 years of playing exactly one time, since the class they used to play wasn't their favorite after some skill changes anymore and they found a new one instead of quitting. I saw people changing classes one time for raids, as they needed a tank or other specific roles to fill within their static raids and have been happy with the change for years. I don't think it's fair to throw that people in the same pool with the people you mentioned.