Platinum Wintraders

Akon

so what's up with all those wintraders, did they get the green light from some insider?

Nowadays there are whole clans dedicated for it, and now some pver whale warden who never joined the 1v1 lobby is literally rank 1 overall in one continues win streak.

I mean it's not even calling out at this point, those people are disrespecting you (the support team) with their extremely obvious wintrades. They are not even attempting to hide it anymore.

Why should i sweat to get top 30, when i guy that i just beat skips to plat and gets all the season rewards.

if u don't know who am talking about, this topic is probably not for you.

Edited by Akon

i could go on some sherlock shizel and expose all them wintrades, but thats not my job. plus i've seen it before where people get reported 20+ times for similar stuff and support doesn't bat an eye.

Don't over complicate it. It's easy, just a ladder ban (been working since 2016) 

Man i remember back in the days you would get flagged just for ctrl + alt + delete, now u go on 20+ winstreak and support doesn't get it.

wintrading is even higher than before, cause they kill arena ...so when u get to 1700 u sit in queue for the longest cause nobody in arena.....

HOW I KNOW PEOPLE WINTRADING ...

without calling any names....

i was in arena one early morning, i fought a gold bd.. he wasnt good ..i beat him one round and i can tell an op from a decent person he was like close to 1700 cause i lost like 10 points at 1590 , i notice someone spectating me which i find weird, and unusual unless that person knows him ...

so i lost the match, i fought a warrior in realm sin right after which is silver (the same bd was spectating , which i find weird but understandable .....i literally got owned she was fast never miss a tech chase doing sin things...i lost 3 times to her ...base on how much point she took from me i can tell she was below me then on the same level then surpass me ....i was 1530 now .......i won my way back up now  she was gold ... farm me down..back ...i won my way up she silver "?? no way that bd could take that sin ....it was obvious sin was feeding the bd the point and farming me to catch up back to the bd... all thru this they were spectating one another letting which ever that they were in a match ......

they need to allow spectating and remove the decision to hide it ...so people can report these cheaters....how can people report cheating ingame if u cant see the names of who u  fighting ...but i know they dont care

Things these folks (wintraders) willdo to confuse you:

• Change their username: As soon as they wintrade they swap to a completely new username.
  • Change their F2 Picture: From all the days they could've changed their F2 pic, they decide to do it when they wintrade.
  • Change their In-game name: Most of them change their name as soon as they wintrade, for example* see below
  • Change their Gear look/Body type/Gender: Again, they try their best to be a whole new different person.

Interesting, I actually saw that person "****" sparring against a KFM several dozen times last night; I thought something was off.

From the way he played, with variances and the fact it was outside of F8, he definitely seemed more like a low gold Warden.

Just speculation but then again, I did main Warden for some time and could climb pretty high in the rankings.

• NCSOFT

Hi everyone, 

Just cleaned the topic a bit. Please keep in mind that accusations against other players is a violation of the forum's Code of Conduct. Discussing inappropriate behaviors in order to bring attention to the issue is fine, but if you believe that a specific player is violating the terms of service, please submit a ticket to Support with as much evidence as possible.

Thanks ~

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Hyunkel:

Hi everyone, 

Just cleaned the topic a bit. Please keep in mind that accusations against other players is a violation of the forum's Code of Conduct. Discussing inappropriate behaviors in order to bring attention to the issue is fine, but if you believe that a specific player is violating the terms of service, please submit a ticket to Support with as much evidence as possible.

Thanks ~

But if you would play your own game you would be able to see it yourselfe. Are you gonna do something about it or not ? Last time when "Destroyer from back then" wintraded with "Assasin from back then" wintraded you banned them from ladder for one season but only after nearly 2 full seasons already ended.

It took way to long even tho it was the time back then when you people actully tryed to support PVP but nowdays where NC dosent care about PVP will they be banned at all ?

• NCSOFT
10 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

But if you would play your own game you would be able to see it yourselfe. Are you gonna do something about it or not ? Last time when "Destroyer from back then" wintraded with "Assasin from back then" wintraded you banned them from ladder for one season but only after nearly 2 full seasons already ended.

It took way to long even tho it was the time back then when you people actully tryed to support PVP but nowdays where NC dosent care about PVP will they be banned at all ?

As Hyunkel said, please submit a ticket with all of the details to the support team as they have the tools to investigate. Those of us on the forums don't have the ability to see any of the details so we can't provide assistance here.

On 04/02/2020 at 5:30 PM, Cyan said:

As Hyunkel said, please submit a ticket with all of the details to the support team as they have the tools to investigate. Those of us on the forums don't have the ability to see any of the details so we can't provide assistance here.

Proof? with the ability to disable spectating and the fact the spectate function is broken anyway, not gonna happen.

Besides, isn't it the teams job to protect the integrity of the ladder? What else are you guys doing, for real?

Making spider diagrams of RNG box ideas?

I think this is useless just like reporting AFK players.

I report AFK players in dungeons on regular basis whenever i meet them (If you do F8, you know there are many of them), BUT, the next day I just see them again.

I reported same player 2 or 3x but he is still around in faction chat the next few days.
The support team is obviously not fair in terms of giving punishment, or they just don't care, OR they just think it is okay to AFK in the dungeon, which in this case trading wins in PvP.

Don't always shield yourself with the 'provide proof' thing, because I provide every screenshot on every report I make, stating the timestamp clearly, but still nothing is done on repeated offenders. Only reply to me by support with template sentence which can easily copy paste "Our team will continue to investigate this type of behavior as we do understand that this type of player can spoil the game. But due to privacy reasons, we can’t disclose details about the investigation." 

The only thing I know is I see the same player AFK in dungeon the next day. The only thing I know is repeated offenders that I report is not punished and roam free in the game. That is the solid proof I have to prove that you guys are not punishing people enough.

Edited by prietess

vor 5 Stunden schrieb prietess:

I report AFK players in dungeons on regular basis whenever i meet them (If you do F8, you know there are many of them), BUT, the next day I just see them again.

I think thats the reason most people simply dont report anymore. Every decent game got an ingame option to report people so you just have to click like 4 times to give the support a message but in Blade and soul. You have to do the following:

1. Open a Browser

2. Go to the Website of BNS

3. click for Support

4. Login

5. Click for open a ticket

6. fill out the information

7. write a text

8. Put in a screen shot

9. wait for an automatic message

And after doing all of this the players youve reported usually dont even notice they where reported. Either the Support is not checking if the report is out of a good reason or they simply dont care. Back in 2017 reports actully did something but it took ages for them to roll out a punishment.