Bring Back Stomach of Iron?

Arb

Can you please bring back the event for stomach of iron? would be really cool to be able to get that 11 AP~ Currently working on getting the AP from achievements and I'm wondering if there's a chance this could be brought back like mushins tower is being made relevant in the upcoming event~

Would be really appreciated if it's possible :)

Yes please!

It seems like you really don't want to support your new class nc xD No soul- and pet event for the archer release, like on the class releases before and now this achievement, which returned every year at the golden harvest event, also won't return? :JinsoyunPale:

4 hours ago, Arb said:

Can you please bring back the event for stomach of iron? would be really cool to be able to get that 11 AP~ Currently working on getting the AP from achievements and I'm wondering if there's a chance this could be brought back like mushins tower is being made relevant in the upcoming event~

Would be really appreciated if it's possible :)

Or you could just do the 50 runs of each normal mode and have 20-25 AP....

11 AP is basically no difference in anything.

2 hours ago, RyVerseLy said:

It seems like you really don't want to support your new class nc xD No soul- and pet event for the archer release, like on the class releases before and now this achievement, which returned every year at the golden harvest event, also won't return? :JinsoyunPale:

We had pet and soul events before yes, but back then they needed oils or pet packs, now they are so cheap to make, there is no reason to wait an event for them.

And the 11AP bonus is not as good as before, is just better to get the 25AP bonus.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Every little bit counts my friend :) it all adds up in the end~

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Oh yes that sounds totally fun, running like 200 (or was it 250) dungeons PER ALT cause the stupid achievements aren't shared across your account. Yeah totally easy to do right? We know you have no life and love to argue against something just for the sake of it as this post isn't even remotely criticizing NCW, but just out of curiosity how long did you think it would take to do about 1000-1250 dungeon runs, since on average I'm assuming people have about 5 alts? 2 weeks? Compared to a request to easily get a 11 AP achievement so alts can use it.

/facepalm

Edited by PetPuggi

I don't get why you people are so negative about the free things, we had all the years before o.O

It's not like I don't put effort or time into my alts, for example I maxed all crit/accuracy/hp points from the soulshields, farmed a hong bracelet with all of them etc. All of them sustain 400-700k dps (dpending on the class), so not trash alts with story gear. I just don't want to waste more than necessary materials for them and won't farm 150 dungeon runs on all. If you don't want the free stuff, it's your choice, but I don't see, what's wrong about it. But anyways this thread will just disappear in the forum without any feedback like always:giggle:

Edited by RyVerseLy

21 hours ago, PetPuggi said:

Oh yes that sounds totally fun, running like 200 (or was it 250) dungeons PER ALT cause the stupid achievements aren't shared across your account. Yeah totally easy to do right? We know you have no life and love to argue against something just for the sake of it as this post isn't even remotely criticizing NCW, but just out of curiosity how long did you think it would take to do about 1000-1250 dungeon runs, since on average I'm assuming people have about 5 alts? 2 weeks? Compared to a request to easily get a 11 AP achievement so alts can use it.

it is purely your own choice to get it on alts, no one is forcing you too. you make it sound like you have to get that achievement else you cannot play the game which isnt the case at all.