F9 controlled by goldsellers. Are you doing something about it?

Backstabpuss

After a period of relative quiteness , goldsellers are back again. You can easily see this on f9 by the number of low gold amounts on sale to drive out real player sellers.

I dont know if NCSoft is doing something, but since this is going on for quite a while, there are no results to be seen.

Big brain there, gold sellers getting hmcoins? for what? trove? or maybe they like to buy outfits to look nice of course, getting more clients with sexy bikinis. 

Please ffs investigate what are you talking about before spreading misinformation, F9 is players selling gold to get HMcoins. But the gold is so devaluated that we finally are 1:1 ratio, What NCsoft can do? reduce gold injection into the game, add more money sinks, aka gold nerfs, but people with no idea how economy works, can only complain.

1 hour ago, Xzard said:

Big brain there, gold sellers getting hmcoins? for what? trove? or maybe they like to buy outfits to look nice of course, getting more clients with sexy bikinis. 

Please ffs investigate what are you talking about before spreading misinformation, F9 is players selling gold to get HMcoins. But the gold is so devaluated that we finally are 1:1 ratio, What NCsoft can do? reduce gold injection into the game, add more money sinks, aka gold nerfs, but people with no idea how economy works, can only complain.

The aim of the goldsellers is not to sell gold for HMcoins, but to drive real players out of f9. This way the only "currency" circulating" in the game is theirs. Either in f9 or through selling it to new players.

As a result, the price of materials ingame is inflated cuz players have too much money they cant spend on anything else exept in marketplace. Before, gold value was always 1:1 during trove, but afterwards gold value would raise to even 1.6-1.7:1. Now thats not the case. Since last trove 3 months ago the gold value have been always at 1:1.

The fix for this cant be done in f9 (though lowering the minimum amount to 100 gold per transaction might give some result), but must be dont by fighting goldsellers on different territory and by also controlling the amount of gold ingame.

52 minutes ago, Backstabpuss said:

The aim of the goldsellers is not to sell gold for HMcoins, but to drive real players out of f9. This way the only "currency" circulating" in the game is theirs. Either in f9 or through selling it to new players.

As a result, the price of materials ingame is inflated cuz players have too much money they cant spend on anything else exept in marketplace. Before, gold value was always 1:1 during trove, but afterwards gold value would raise to even 1.6-1.7:1. Now thats not the case. Since last trove 3 months ago the gold value have been always at 1:1.

The fix for this cant be done in f9 (though lowering the minimum amount to 100 gold per transaction might give some result), but must be dont by fighting goldsellers on different territory and by also controlling the amount of gold ingame.

that is not because of gold sellers.... thats due to more and more players choosing to buy materials rather than farm them which drives the price for them up, Max geared players dont need to buy gold because they are already maxed out on gear, there is no benefit for them this way.

Price drops in f9 because everyone is trying to sell their gold for coins, and frankly we have not had a ratio of 1,6-1,7 for ages now, at most it was 1,2-1,3.

12 hours ago, Grimoir said:

that is not because of gold sellers.... thats due to more and more players choosing to buy materials rather than farm them which drives the price for them up, Max geared players dont need to buy gold because they are already maxed out on gear, there is no benefit for them this way.

Price drops in f9 because everyone is trying to sell their gold for coins, and frankly we have not had a ratio of 1,6-1,7 for ages now, at most it was 1,2-1,3.

I would asume that you didnt check f9 lately and didnt see that all transactions there are from 10-100 gold. No real player spams 8 pages of 10 golds in f9 unless having some "other" intents than purely selling it.

2 hours ago, Backstabpuss said:

I would asume that you didnt check f9 lately and didnt see that all transactions there are from 10-100 gold. No real player spams 8 pages of 10 golds in f9 unless having some "other" intents than purely selling it.

i have seen more than enough players asking in faction chat "buy my 90 gold on f9 please" or "buy my 60 gold on f9"....so your assumption basically has no standing.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

i have seen more than enough players asking in faction chat "buy my 90 gold on f9 please" or "buy my 60 gold on f9"....so your assumption basically has no standing.

Oh as it is quite a mess atm, in search for HMcoins I also tried to set a whole bunch of 74g offers, just for the chance of a sell. Ofc it failed. Only thing which works for me, with good timing and some luck is to set 1k Gold bunches.

OP should just face the closest guess: there is too much gold ingame and lowering income is not welcome, as you also can see right here in the forum. Lower the min ratio for F9 would be the other approach, but that wouldn't be loved either I guess.

51 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

How many you see daily , 2-3? vs 100+  10 gold stocks on f9. I would say your asumption has no standing. 

I am not saying there are no players who sell 50 or 70 gold ocasionally on f9, but that number is irrelevant. What we see is gold spam on f9, which you can check easily. 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Backstabpuss:

How many you see daily , 2-3? vs 100+  10 gold stocks on f9. I would say your asumption has no standing. 

I am not saying there are no players who sell 50 or 70 gold ocasionally on f9, but that number is irrelevant. What we see is gold spam on f9, which you can check easily. 

If i try out to sell at this range I set 15 stacks of gold, yes that might be irrelevant, but I bet there are other fools like me =)

PS: ever tried to set 1k gold, to run out in late (weekend) evening prime time, after 48h runtime? I just sold 2k that way last night....

Edited by Belido