Fabrics to open event boxes?!

Ikimino

So I wanted to buy some cosmetics that I dont have on my alt. One of the head adornments/hair styles.  But I need fabrics to open to XXXXXXXX box. Honestly what the XXXXXXXXXX !!!

And yes you can get in marketplace for gold but thats  not the point here. Fabric is something you can get pretty much only by salvaging outfits from the cash shop, I mean honestly what a moron though thats a good idea.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ikimino said:

Ok so If I go now on the marketplace and buy out all the fabrics so people cant get the cosmetics, I suppose then that system would still makes sense for you ?

Yes because even if you buy them all out, a few seconds later more of them will show up just a bit more expensive. you will never be able to fully buy them out.

Most of this cosmetics originated from events. You did not need anything else apart from event tokens to get them. Now the same outfits you can get using event tokens and!! something that as I mentioned in its origin is a cash shop material. And yes! you can get them from marketplace, and yes! they are not that expensive but thats not the point XXXXXX sake.  

1 hour ago, Ikimino said:

Most of this cosmetics originated from events. You did not need anything else apart from event tokens to get them. Now the same outfits you can get using event tokens and!! something that as I mentioned in its origin is a cash shop material. And yes! you can get them from marketplace, and yes! they are not that expensive but thats not the point XXXXXX sake.  

It is exactly the point. It would be different if the only way to get them was cash shop, but it isnt, everyone can get them from the marketplace for gold, so in the end there is a more than enough supply which doesnt involve spending money.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

It is exactly the point. It would be different if the only way to get them was cash shop, but it isnt, everyone can get them from the marketplace for gold, so in the end there is a more than enough supply which doesnt involve spending money.

Ahh but the only way to get fabrics  and put them on the market is cash shop/outfits, yes or no ?

2 minutes ago, Ikimino said:

Ahh but the only way to get fabrics  and put them on the market is cash shop/outfits, yes or no ?

And that hurts you how exactly? considering there are more whales than enough to flood the market with them, trove gives them, rng boxes give them...even if you dont buy them, you can still get them from trove with the daily free key as the costume boxes dont expire and you can keep them in inventory till you can open them.

So in the end you dont spend a single $ to get them.

1 minute ago, Grimoir said:

And that hurts you how exactly? considering there are more whales than enough to flood the market with them, trove gives them, rng boxes give them...even if you dont buy them, you can still get them from trove with the daily free key as the costume boxes dont expire and you can keep them in inventory till you can open them.

So in the end you dont spend a single $ to get them.

Ok let me put it simple so you understand. I couldn't care less that whales are spending money and funding whole BnS for me for years now. The whole concept of having to use this fabric is unnecessary and inconvenient. 

Glad to help you break the 4.5k posts barrier. But honestly I couldn't care less

Regards 

The cash shop boxes also give random fabrics. You can also buy them with hongmoon coins regardless if f9 existed or not, just as long as you're lucky enough to get a venture token from a daily.

The only thing you should be mad about the cash shop is the unsealing charms being pay only, and subsequently sort of p2w since only whales can change instantly to an op 3rd spec bm and whatnot from whatever nerfed to the ground main they were previously using.

4 hours ago, Mushin The Divine Fiste said:

The only thing you should be mad about the cash shop is the unsealing charms being pay only, and subsequently sort of p2w since only whales can change instantly to an op 3rd spec bm and whatnot from whatever nerfed to the ground main they were previously using.

You can buy them from F5 too :P

23 hours ago, Grimoir said:

You can buy them from F5 too :P

That you don't understand the issue was clear to begin with.

Costumes bought from events never required fabric before, this is totally stupid, glad i am only missing a few of these, but if that is what they are going for in the future that's a really bad trend, most of these costumes were from older events too which didn't require fabric to get them back then.

6 minutes ago, Arohk said:

That you don't understand the issue was clear to begin with.

Costumes bought from events never required fabric before, this is totally stupid, glad i am only missing a few of these, but if that is what they are going for in the future that's a really bad trend, most of these costumes were from older events too which didn't require fabric to get them back then.

There is a difference, before you had single costumes, which true didnt require fabrics, these are not singles, these are selection boxes where you have a choice.

The costume selection box was one of the things players wanted because they wanted a choice from a selection of costumes instead of 1-2 fixed ones per event.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

There is a difference, before you had single costumes, which true didnt require fabrics, these are not singles, these are selection boxes where you have a choice.

The costume selection box was one of the things players wanted because they wanted a choice from a selection of costumes instead of 1-2 fixed ones per event.

But in the last jackpot stage 10, we got also a costume selection box (the one with Dayglow, Wonderland and 3 other), where we could choose an old costume(set) without fabrics:HajoonSurprised:

23 minutes ago, RyVerseLy said:

But in the last jackpot stage 10, we got also a costume selection box (the one with Dayglow, Wonderland and 3 other), where we could choose an old costume(set) without fabrics:HajoonSurprised:

Shhh go away xD

Well you got a point there, but idk, its a jackpot thing o.o i mean if thats the case they should unify it, either all boxes need fabrics or none. thats should solve the problem lol xD