Jin Color Difference Face & Body

Akryung

Hey, so I finally finished creating my character and wanted to check out some outfits when I noticed, that my face color is completely different compared to my body color.

I really want to pick the palest skin tone, but my face looks like a ghost. Is it intended?

https://gyazo.com/998255c5bc3c97c7fea9212791c3610c

Edited by Akryung

Finally someone else recognize this too! I really wanted my gunner to be a female jin with a pale skin but this color difference bothered me so much that i made it a yun. Pale skin on jin females makes it so much more obvious but it is present in all light colored skin tones. I suggest you to pick one of the skin tones on the first three little squares, they are less noticable. Also some of the face complexions might hide it a little, if you hadn't already created a character.

I did notice that it could just be dependent on the lighting, because checking out costumes via F3 i get ghostfaced, but if I use the option to edit costumes you are placed in the environment and I noticed less differences in skin color. I tried to check if darker skin tones have the same problem but there were none.

The tight knit oufit also does this. The body is several nuances darker than the face (*not to mention some serious texture issues with the skin under the arm pits*). Same with Mythos. There are many other otfits for jin that do the same thing.

Edited by MassiveEgo

• NCSOFT

Greetings everyone,

As already mentioned above, the only way for us to conduct a thorough investigation means we would need a list of all costumes you noticed having this effect.

In some cases it is intended, in others it needs to be forwarded to the appropriate team member for a fix. Either way, we need the actual costume names.

Thank you!

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

We have taken a closer look at the costumes mentioned so far. Though in these cases there is a bit of a difference given certain lighting and factors like gloss, etc. it is minor to where this would be deemed as intended.

With that said, we still encourage you to list any other outfits that cause a more severe discrepancy in color, as we are happy to check them out as well.