What is the point of this gold oil?

PetPuggi

I'm sure most people will actually do some basic math before deciding to buy this scam of an item but the fact that it barely saves you ANY mats/gold is some ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ design to start with.

It costs a whopping 55 event currency to buy this garbage, and it only saves you:

• You save 1 PTS but have to pay 25 regular trans stones instead, which comes out to the EXACT SAME COST (really NCW?)
  • 5 ms crystal
  • 5 ely crystal
  • 180 ss crystal
  • 180 sacred crystal
  • 50g

Now the mats are pretty much worthless since they're such tiny amounts and no one with an A9 weapon has a shortage of ss/sacred crystals, so the only thing you're saving is 50g. You can buy a vial with 45 event currency, who in their right mind would trade 55 currency for 50g??

Why does this item even exist?

And no I didn't accidentally buy this scam, where the only purpose is obviously to screw around with careless people or people terribly bad at math. I was looking at which oil gives the best discounts and noticed this.

Edited by PetPuggi

One reason for its existence that comes to my mind: at times on trove you get it and there's nothing else better to buy. You buy it for I think 15 gold there, so that's somewhat worth it.

P.S. Too bad most of the troving whales are at GC6+ nowadays...

On 7/1/2019 at 7:37 AM, prietess said:

Hmmm... so does it really worth or not to buy?

Btw is it real 1x PTS removed BUT added 25 transformation stones? Isn't that really really bad???

How about the lower tier of oils?

i mean...depends how you look at it, while i agree 25 trans stones is a bit too much, the oil in general only gives about 20% discount.

Then again, you can also look at it this way: for some making 25 transformation stones is better than attempting to make a premium stone and loosing a lot of tradable materials.....

Either way, i agree aswel it doesnt really provide a decent discount for what it is, especially since its only for stages 1-3 which for the GC 1-3 no one in their right mind would use.

On 30/6/2019 at 11:37 PM, prietess said:

Hmmm... so does it really worth or not to buy?

Btw is it real 1x PTS removed BUT added 25 transformation stones? Isn't that really really bad???

How about the lower tier of oils?

The oil is kinda decent for Aransu/Stormdragon 3 to 6, but tht's about it