"Apply on me SSD required"

Dellecross

What do you do at higher end of the game? I have TT gear now and although not exactly at its max, it's still decent and with close to 1.9k I'm facing weird issue now .. even in random groups it's just often to have 2-3 other players like me which means that in stuff like weeklies I literally can't hit the boss - it's dead while I'm running to it. Now, I still can get the reward and weeklies and stuff, but .. I just wonder what to do at higher end?

F8/weeklies? It's basically "SSD required" - things die there before completing full rotation (example: DST is often under 60 seconds killing time for both bosses so I spend more on loading screen and running there).

Raids? BT/VT can be done with almost any random groups with only the challenge present is holding W for the most of the time. TT? Like.. why? I got stuff from there already. ET? And for what? To do .. ET? I didn't even try it but what's the point if all other content is practically non-existent?

Alts? Don't want to repeat the same thing (and the misery of being despised just for "being low" as I remember that attitude towards myself so well)

What do you do in the game now at the higher end? 

Edited by Dellecross

43 minutes ago, Oldana said:

I have SSD and this not save me from low FPS, since I don't have an upgraded machine or money to buy a new one. Asking for this to run dungeons/raids is completely dumbass.

No offense, but...

----------------------------------------------------------------> <you>

<point>

I was asking about what people do at the end game because doing current content at that stage has only the requirement of SSD (read: sarcasm, stuff just dies too fast)

Edited by Dellecross

6 hours ago, Dellecross said:

No offense, but...

----------------------------------------------------------------> <you>

<point>

I was asking about what people do at the end game because doing current content at that stage has only the requirement of SSD (read: sarcasm, stuff just dies too fast)

In his defence your title has little to do with the content of this thread you started, honestly I was expecting tech related issues when I click on this.

11 hours ago, Dellecross said:

I was asking about what people do at the end game

the only endgame activity u can do once you are maxed,or have a high end gear is farming achievements and costumes, and thats it.

recently a friend of mine quit after maxing out his char coz he had nothing to do anymore and got bored/burned out.

Il y a 4 heures, Dellecross a dit :

I thought of PvP. Unfortunately, my ping (best is 100) and class (SF) are incompatible with that game mode

So you are a Soul Fighter high level, isn't it ?

If I had your stuff, I would wear a faction Outfit all the time, go to SoulStone Plain and kill EVERYONE, women, children, pets, EVERY FCKING ONE.

And enjoying the Region Chat.

Get the Double Agent & Dragon Blood title, or Endgame Boss title in ToI :P

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Noukah said:

If I had your stuff, I would wear a faction Outfit all the time, go to SoulStone Plain and kill EVERYONE, women, children, pets, EVERY FCKING ONE.

Contrary to widely spread opinion that higher end players enjoy "trolling scrubs" and bullying weak-geared people, I don't enjoy this. Because what's the point? If I got someone just because my gear is better, it doesn't make me any better. It's like an 8-grader would win in a fight against pre-schooler and boast about it.

Titles.. why? Grinding hundreds of hours for the line written above my head isn't appealing at all. What a waste of time. Besides I don't use any titles.

20 hours ago, RevivedTera said:

iterally every computer made in the last 5 years is equipped with an ssd. if you area still using some bunk dinner plate hard drive you need to reprioritize cause that's just ridiculous

It's not like you have the whole space on SDD. So I've chosen to not have BnS here. Anyways, the point was not to complain about not having an SDD.

11 minutes ago, MassiveEgo said:

The game loads from the lobby platform into a dungeon in ~25 seconds from my 9 year old hard drive. Try defragmenting from time to time. It'll do you good.

Sigh... modern OS have the disk service on a schedule basis. Mine is weekly. Fragmentation is at 0%. Again, missing the point. Sense of humor isn't forte of these forums I guess.