New PvP skills

darthBaal

Hi all, I would like to suggest two new, especially PvP skills for ranged classes.
The first is a counterskill especially against spinners (Destro, Warden, Blade Dancer) "barbed wire throw" that would cause that when you hit an opponent in spinn, the target gets tangled and dies or causes it big damage. "
The second is an ultimate skill that would strengthen classes that have almost unusable one of the ultimate skills, such as summoner, gunslinger, warlock, blade master, blade dancer, and so on.
This skill would allow you to penetrate any opponent's defense for 6-10 sec.
It would be possible to break through the immortality of KFM, HM Block, remove invisibility (sin and sum) to penetrate the FM bubble and the shield that the Destroyer has.

Don't attack? And how should I kill him before he kills me? After all, he just has to ponder and draw everything close and then it kills on the IK ... Commonly, players have ping 200+ and in that tef up to 0.3 sec when it can be penetrated when you just spam him 1. I tried all class except FM and KFM is clearly the most OP in 6v6 PvP. Other powerful classes are destroyer and warden, and the weakest are summoner, gunslinger and warlock. The rest is relatively average.

19 minutes ago, darthBaal said:

Don't attack? And how should I kill him before he kills me? After all, he just has to ponder and draw everything close and then it kills on the IK ... Commonly, players have ping 200+ and in that tef up to 0.3 sec when it can be penetrated when you just spam him 1. I tried all class except FM and KFM is clearly the most OP in 6v6 PvP. Other powerful classes are destroyer and warden, and the weakest are summoner, gunslinger and warlock. The rest is relatively average.

"The weakest are summoner, gunslinger and warlock", is serious ? ... just say this is a joke, please. 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb darthBaal:

get skill maybe ? you cant pay for skill you have to learn it by urself. its easy to dodge KFM Tremor since you can easyli tell when a KFM will do that just i frame. If you dont attack till you`ve seen he used his iframes or you attack in between you can kill him aswell.

Summoner throws you into the air and does 100 to 0 in no time (untabable), gunner does so too and warlock got aoe dmg so he just needs to spam and sooner or later he will have kills.

Seriously why are so much people thinking game is unbalanced for the strong classes ? Just learn how to counter them the only problem in 6v6 is this gearbased system and skill resets on some classes.

6 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

get skill maybe ? you cant pay for skill you have to learn it by urself. its easy to dodge KFM Tremor since you can easyli tell when a KFM will do that just i frame. If you dont attack till you`ve seen he used his iframes or you attack in between you can kill him aswell.

Summoner throws you into the air and does 100 to 0 in no time (untabable), gunner does so too and warlock got aoe dmg so he just needs to spam and sooner or later he will have kills.

Seriously why are so much people thinking game is unbalanced for the strong classes ? Just learn how to counter them the only problem in 6v6 is this gearbased system and skill resets on some classes.

KFM does need some fixing. Legitly ppl with no skill spam and it spams counter.So yeah makes the class harder to kill. Why should I be punished in 6v6 because my party is lacking.  They are easy to kill solo just air it. Party wise though they just play off your party, counter and tremor all night long. They have the ability to stall a whole party who doesn't know what they are doing. Now destro is a bit of an issue too. 0 to 100 heal. Weaving immunity, spin and shields make it stall super hard. Might just wanna skip that point and go to another. Which if there is 2 max gear its game over. Dont even need to pvp you just stall and as soon as target goes to flip brazier,triggers or horn you just attack and weave immunity and shields again. My biggest issue with this game is immunity skills. Some classes have a way longer immunity weaved into their skill set. Which is a factor to why we have imbalance. There is a lot of reasons though like exploiting FM tornado grab wallbang then char. FM grabs will hold through cc. I have kd one before grab and was still held in the air in its phantom grip during nova core which is a narrow area. Its time being cced was over so it threw me into the wall and charred me to death which has Knockback. Cant tab or ss a wallbang if your being wallbanged constantly by Knockback. All you need to know is how to take advantage things that are not intended by blade and soul. Yes it is their fault for producing these faults. Players are responsible as well for exploiting it. It doesn't mean you are good if you exploit something that was not intended. A kfm will exploit his counter mechanics by running into a party and spamming 1.Reason being is its counter will be hit constantly by either aoes or mindlessly spamming on it. Its one hit just so happens to be tremor so it waits till its off cd and tremor your group. Normally if the are smart they will kill what can solo them first. Then kill the rest. Its just the way or things. FM will exploit Tornado, Phantom grip ,throw and char. If they mess up they'll use their multiple escapes and retry the same tactics because they know you'll be locked into a perma cc that was not intended. Your skills are greyed out if your character hits a wall. A destroyer will capitalize off total immunity. You can kd it but immunity don't go away if you do. Itll get back up and cc you then wipe you if you dont run away. Then it also has shields that give back health while receiving very little dmg or none at all. Not enough damage to take its ability to heal through it away. Itll exploit shields to heal itself. It will use its spin to stall and deflect. Worst of all itll use its immunity and exploit the fact that they can cc and you cant. SO with that being said you cannot say players don't exploit certain aspects or things that their class has as far as skill sets. Its not just a gear issue . Its the mechanics of certain skills that are more developed into what blade and souls views are (wallbang and air really still need fixing though. Id rather be thrown from the arena or map and die because that means I can do it too). BM is becoming the same thing currently. KFM aswell. BD is soon to follow. The game wont get good again until all classes are up to par. Thats the problem they are doing it a class at a time and allowing the skills on other classes to become more advanced into the future of the game. While others are stuck waiting for their turn. The classes I used above are just examples there are few more that  exploit certain aspects of this game. PvP is unbalanced and im hoping the future will fix that. I think the game was at its best before the release of gunslinger. Some issues like soulburn resetting all skills and amplifying dmg. They fixed it fast though and time distortion was born lol. Other then that it was really balanced and 1 shots did not exist.

Edited by sojaa

Summoner kills and kills from 100 to 0? It depends on his gear, but usually he takes 75%, BM can also block in aerial. For example, for a Destroyer spin, summoner is a treat. Why do I think the classes are unbalanced?
Because I have had several thousand battles in 6 in 6 and if the same gear was about every time, the team that had more KFM and Destroyer each won the classes in the bottom.
Summoner is not strong for me it's very easy to kill a cat and then?
Gunslinger has a burst, but that's the only one, Warlock? This is probably the weakest PvP class, yes, when credit card warrior has purchased gear so it can be partially offset.
But it is enough to look at the TOP 10 in Beluga and WhirldWind BG 4 ranged clases and 16 melee clases.
Nova core is not as meaningful because the team that has the first orb and has at least one strong player wins every time they think.

The whole game is unbalanced lol. They trying to give ppl high dps and forget that it just so happens to effect pvp. They remove stuff from classes and give other classes the same thing but in a stronger form. I remember when maelstrom was op lol or so they said. Yet they give destroyers a double shield and immunity to cc (longer then 3 seconds). Id rather fight against maelstrom when it was ''broken'' at least it ended relatively quick. They basically gave it to kfms for double the time. Maelstrom and its 3 second immunity/ frames. How is any different then weaving counter shadowdance counter and footwork? Oh thats right  Maelstrom is way shorter and had a way longer cd. If all classes had a type of defense comparable to Warden, Destroyer , KFM or SF it might be fair.  Not going to happen  This game favors destroyers and KFMs for pvp. Has for a while.

• Like 1

On 26.6.2019 at 9:07 AM, sojaa said:

The whole game is unbalanced lol. They trying to give ppl high dps and forget that it just so happens to effect pvp. They remove stuff from classes and give other classes the same thing but in a stronger form. I remember when maelstrom was op lol or so they said. Yet they give destroyers a double shield and immunity to cc (longer then 3 seconds). Id rather fight against maelstrom when it was ''broken'' at least it ended relatively quick. They basically gave it to kfms for double the time. Maelstrom and its 3 second immunity/ frames. How is any different then weaving counter shadowdance counter and footwork? Oh thats right  Maelstrom is way shorter and had a way longer cd. If all classes had a type of defense comparable to Warden, Destroyer , KFM or SF it might be fair.

Nothing to add. Prime example for devs argument that 3s unlimited resist is too strong, while giving destro double shield with 12s resist and 6s party iframe+cc resist and the newly added class warden, which ignores most CC attemps, has a wide area emberstomp, many aoe that kill or pull and tanks multiple enemies, while providing party buff.

Best bet is not to nerf. Make the other classes stronger. If your going to take i frames away from a class don't throw it into another's skill set. If you do give every class something comparable. On another note add debuff defense into gear. One shots are lame af. No skill to blow a tab and f roll. Its a skill to be able to survive after it. You shouldn't  just die from one hit. call of duty is for that.

On 26.06.2019 at 10:07 AM, sojaa said:

hey remove stuff from classes and give other classes the same thing but in a stronger form. I remember when maelstrom was op lol or so they said. Yet they give destroyers a double shield and immunity to cc (longer then 3 seconds).

Don't forget how they nerfed the BD V iframe from 3 casts to 1 cast. You can say 3 casts is a long time, but the iframe had gaps in it because of the GCD of the casts. So if you timed CCs correctly you could actually CC BDs between the V casts. About maelstrom, it was one of the dumbest changes they ever did in the game. BD had short-lived infinite-tick iframes because it cannot defend its iframe ticks with block like BM can. Copy-pasting HM Block on BD was really dumb of the KR devs. 

But hey! Have you looked what ability 3rd spec BM has in flock stance? It's literally the old BD maelstrom with infinite ticks, but with a new icon slapped on it. Even better, their RMB reduces the "Maelstrom" cooldown by 1s on hit. I guess it was too strong on BD, but not on 3rd spec BM, right? There is no logic with the BnS balancing, the devs in KR don't care about PvP which is a real shame.

Take a look at this: Ev97wH7.jpg