Brilliant Sealing Charm Fragments are a scam

Kameliya

As the title says, they are scam, when it comes to sealing and sending a weapon, to another character. Today I bought a bundle of 11 (which by the way can NOT be withdrawn from the mail 1 by 1), just so I can seal some of my wardens gear and send it to my destroyer. The great sword had 8 gem slots on it, which I have had open from 4 slots originally (mostly with real money purchase from the cash shop "f10"), I removed the gems, removed the appearance weapon and sealed the sword, mailed it to my destroyer, all fine, but when I opened the weapon box on my destroyer, the weapon I received only had 3 gem slots. I made a ticket about this, but the nice GM have pointed me to the forums, instead of an actual answer and solution to my problem. I am not planning to just let it slide, since this have cost me real, hard earned money, so I would like an actual answer from NC employee, on how are you planning to resolve the "issue"? This really feel like a scam.

You can’t really blame support for that. In the patch notes it was written that sealing a weapon has the potential to lose gem slots/have a random amount of slots once you open it again. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Clary said:

You can’t really blame support for that. In the patch notes it was written that sealing a weapon has the potential to lose gem slots/have a random amount of slots once you open it again. 

In addition I believe there is a disclaimer you need to click before you seal the weapon confirming that the gem slots will be reset.

47 minutes ago, Kameliya said:

As the title says, they are scam, when it comes to sealing and sending a weapon, to another character. Today I bought a bundle of 11 (which by the way can NOT be withdrawn from the mail 1 by 1), just so I can seal some of my wardens gear and send it to my destroyer. The great sword had 8 gem slots on it, which I have had open from 4 slots originally (mostly with real money purchase from the cash shop "f10"), I removed the gems, removed the appearance weapon and sealed the sword, mailed it to my destroyer, all fine, but when I opened the weapon box on my destroyer, the weapon I received only had 3 gem slots. I made a ticket about this, but the nice GM have pointed me to the forums, instead of an actual answer and solution to my problem. I am not planning to just let it slide, since this have cost me real, hard earned money, so I would like an actual answer from NC employee, on how are you planning to resolve the "issue"? This really feel like a scam.

Players were informed the weapon will loose gem slots, also players were informed that used psyches will also be removed upon sealing.

I agree with thread opener. For me it also sound like rip-off to force people to spend even more money.
First of all you cant seal a weapon to trade it on the market, you can just trade it accountbound. So why there is a need to reset the gemslots, when sending it to another char on your account, when you already payed to open the slots?
The only reason for this is to force player, to spend even more money to buy gem hammers, but thats a typical NC-Soft rip-off.

When you could seal the weapon and trade it on the market it would be ok in my opinion, but not when its only accountbound.

Psyches and slots being lost upon sealing was mentioned everywhere, but people can't be bothered to read the damn notes, or anything for that matter

That's why you see tons of the same ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ questions every 5 minutes in faction chat

• Like 1