So when class fix patch? Super Unbalance PVP

Lirium

So NCsoft delay awakened patch to give us better version with class fix patch?, But instead they give us version without class fix + bugs that they didn't fix last maintenance (Gunner/Worden awaken skills).

''Question: How long we gone wait for class patch fix?.'' 

Some info form pvp background. PVP level of OVER POWER */**/***/****/*****/

BD one skill takes 90%hp, spam resistance.  Still stun counter on spin. *****

WL is useless in pvp. If you know its skills you can masker wl with ease. *

DES shield cant be broken and heal like crazy. Still stun counter on spin. *****

GUN noting now exp lots of nerf that kill class. Apparently Shadow hits now harder then Fire. 0 chance vs spinning class. Fun how fire* bulletstorm in pvp each shot takes like 20%-30% and even if you manage to use it probably will get like one shot out of five.Only dmg gunner make is in airbound other way its gone get stun/counter/overdps.  ***
KFM why to many resist its take ages to find opening to cc. ****
FM asteroid skill is way OP first you don't see when its cost and its hit in pulses with do big dmg + knockback. Now if you waist escape and get garbed expect wall bang from 100 to 0. ****
WD Not much changed exp some nerf like -broke defence. ***
AS Didn't saw to much difference exp they get ext cc's with its op for class with can stay in hide forever. ***

SUM can ress cat in 1sec, If you get airband the time summoner stand in petals storm its over. ***
BM Way to many ways to escape get back up. Hit hard with one button skills like 35%. Not to mention pull skill that is 100% kill if you have no escape. *****

That just my opinions.

ikr 

pvp is literally broken and stupid now,  some classes are just stupid for pvp 

RIP 

WL - wl is just a trash class now , i see no wl in top 50 

GS - the nerf is real, every patch gs gets nerf even having our escape reset on a cast time for a fast moving class is so stupid having to stand still in a tense fight is so stupid , if u hold f and block a gunner cant do a thing ..u roll the daze if they cant tech chase u u good.....

destroyer shield is so stupid the spam is real , and cant be broken even from behind , not even def pierce skills cant go through, then they go in another state where u cant even hit them.

i stop pvping on a number of alts because of this, no fun i cant even carry my gunner battle royal,or my wl ...

fighting a spin class if your a gunner is so fun having 1 kd .... like whats the purpose of gunner now the class that roll in the most dough and still getting nerf to this day , i cant use shadow still too ping dependent .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Its funny cause i did not experience any of the things you listed. Those only happen if you try to spam and mash buttons trying to kill people instead of using actuall skill.

do you play this game , cause u u havent seen any of that listed , must be another game .

some classes lose all pvp potential with awaken .....and it shows in the rank ladder ..... not one wl in top 50 or a gs ....wl not having a decent pvp skill set.... all u can do is spam tbh ...like what can a kd do if they can roll it or ground counter ...some classes has never been top 50 or just garb classes but the balancing of this game has gone through the roof ..... like why would people come up with asteroid on a fm deals 3/4 damage in pvp ..i mean if u pvp alot u can iframe it easy but why do we need skill like that this patch couldve been a ticket to fix certain things and make the game more fun ..fm can be a decent pvp class if they remove all the technicality since they going for a more pve pvp style now considering alot of classes loss cc skills ....and guard break .... so now its like which ever class is op i use for pvp ...... now ..i cant imagine a gunner fighting a bd now it was hell before considering u get off most damage during our iframes back then now u lose so much like kd on skill that has a cast time and can get deflected it self lol....this game is something else ...its like this lets just make this class op that class garbage for the season and yea thats it .

i agree am tired of seeing some classes at top for the longest while and glad kfm finally in top 10 now but why destroyer so op with that shield a class equip with infinite daze ....and tech chase abilty ....having deflect and 400 percent def on 1 spin looooooooooooooool

Meanwhile I main Warlock with 2 cc and 1 viable escape. (2 if you count F)

I'm trying to stick to Scourge, and oh boy, you have even less cc and utility than before :

> All skills such as Vampiric Drain, Ghostly Scream or Graveyard have to be used via Quell. So Warlock blocking spam was broken and it got a 3 sec cooldown instead of 2, but somehow a KFM with counter spam + resist 400000 sec at every dodge (he has at least 3 of them, fair enough) is fair and balanced. Alright then.

- Ghostly Scream is a single daze, and it's worse than pre-awakening daze Imprison in terms of utility, at least Imprison was straight up daze on first hit. Now with Ghostly Scream as I said, you have to use Quell so it's not hard to predict a possible use of Ghostly Scream, simply be on the defensive against a WL that Quell's.

- Vampiric Drain is a trash immobile skill that has a 2.5 sec full animation. T w o - p o i n t - f i v e. Lmao

- Graveyard is a double sword edge. 

> Ravaging Curse is easy to dodge as well, tho it's good that it pierces defense and parry. 

People been telling me that Distortion is much better and focused on PvP but I don't really know. Sure you gain mobility, but again : lacks of viable ccs + is it seriously hard to dodge Dragoncall even insta-cast ? You have 2 freaking dragons as animation.

Better mobility just feels like you are a slightly more annoying class to chase, and that's it.

Recently the only buff Warlock got in PvP on Korea is Wingstorm piercing through parry and defense. Not sure if that makes out for all this... doubtfully.

Even Tower of Infinity has become aids for Warlock. Full resist/block KFMs and boring "I stay Block for 2 years" BMs. 5 mins stealth from Sins as well but this was always the same thing even pre-awakening anyway xd.

Edited by Lyn Thunderfox

• 5 weeks later...