Anything but Fun

JanetDewitt

I really wanted to enjoy this game, Heck Maybe even spend some real-world money that worked so hard for. Then again, After that Legacy of Hongmoon patch, it's completely changed.

What I was able to do on my own, Is now Near to impossible. Thus far I've seen this in many games and it' becoming more and more or the norm. While characters level caps increase,

So do certain monsters, Now Hear me out, That is not a bad thing, But at least make it more reasonable. At stands, I feel Like I first started out, One hit kills, One hit stuns that last more than 5 rounds, Extra Damage taken from elemental attacks. I mean, It's Completely discouraging, Now that the main story is finished ( which was Completely way to short in my opinion.)

Many would say, Start a new character, Uh- Why? To face the same dilemma as before?

What content exactly are you having issues with?

This patch gave everyone more damage while mobs remained the exact same level and stats. The only two places that have changed are Mandate and Cold Storage, which can still be cleared quite easily even by lfping into the dungeon. Or maybe Im just understanding you wrong.

1 hour ago, Estellia said:

Meese, some people want to do it alone, that's the thing. Random people often are toxic and give you crap, or just take your items even though you used your orb to get in.

Some people have done this in lfp as well.

Exactly, After all, what good am I, If I can't carry my own weight.? Not to mention, Being in a raid party, only to contemplate being kicked out for Bias reasons.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JanetDewitt said:

Exactly, After all, what good am I, If I can't carry my own weight.? Not to mention, Being in a raid party, only to contemplate being kicked out for Bias reasons.

But...people want the kick option. Plus its a mmo, that means it is party content. Back when cold Storage and Heavens Mandate released they were also not clearable solo. the only reason they became soloable was because gear outscaled the dungeon, its adjusted now for current gear level.

as for elemental damage, its still there and hasnt changed a tiny bit.

This is the most antisocial MMO I ever seen.

Log in 1 of my alts and try give my stuff for free. and even that was a complicated task.

Go to a random group of active people and ask if they want free stuff. Nop get ignored more than once.

Ask in faction chat. Nop get ignored too.

Request trade for random ppl. I had to try several times until someone accepts.

I did not even get to have a little fun with this game in the end. 

All characters delete now 

1 hour ago, Fufia said:

This is the most antisocial MMO I ever seen.

Log in 1 of my alts and try give my stuff for free. and even that was a complicated task.

Go to a random group of active people and ask if they want free stuff. Nop get ignored more than once.

Ask in faction chat. Nop get ignored too.

Request trade for random ppl. I had to try several times until someone accepts.

I did not even get to have a little fun with this game in the end. 

All characters delete now 

lol   I would have just thought you were a troll. I usually block people who do that.

You don't really need to talk on here unless you are making a party, selling an item to save market fees and clan recruitment.

Having no general chat either makes it hard for people as well. The 2 channels to choose from are faction and region. So if you pick the faction with the least players the game will look dead and region just does the map instance your in.

Dragon ball Anime used to be cool too but as the power levels become very high it started looking very bad.
Everyone was geting 1 shoted.
Same thing is happening with BnS.
People now can reach 2.000 AP and make 2 millions DPS its rediculous.
After 3rd spec people will be able to make 6 millions DPS.
So imagine that in PvP, you wont be able to stand even a single LMB.