Now that Beth and Jon are gone.

Jurisz

Who's gonna replace them? Does this mean that no more streams? To be honest I would rather watch Beth searching for that inventory key rather than Nico (lead producer) talking monotonously.

Give us passionate people!

I don't think we'll be having streams anymore. I kinda wish we do?

But at the same time, I'm gonna be honest

The way the "community" has been acting about both of them going has been so absolutely ugly. Ugly to the fullest extent. The foul just...rude behavior of a lot of people who for some reason think it's ok be heartless little monsters name calling and acting like they know 100% of what someone did or didnt do. Could they have done better? Sure, but does that warrant the public flogging? I can see what it means when it warns about too much gameplay being bad for your health, because their social skills have just dropped directly through the floor. Like, please go outside. Please interact in the normal world again. It's ok to gossip and speculate with friends, but throwing all kinds of rude things directly at them?!?! Oh my god.

I honestly don't want any other CMs subjected to that. We could have an angel and I'd probably pull up reddit and still see them get called all kinds of disrespectful names. You don't have to want to marry them but you don't just publicly write-I just. Words can't express the genuine disappointment I feel. No, I don't think we really need streams right now anyway. Would they be nice, yes. But are they deserved, EW!!! I'm sorry. Everyone's just grossing me out.

12 hours ago, Showta said:

I don't think we'll be having streams anymore. I kinda wish we do?

But at the same time, I'm gonna be honest

The way the "community" has been acting about both of them going has been so absolutely ugly. Ugly to the fullest extent. The foul just...rude behavior of a lot of people who for some reason think it's ok be heartless little monsters name calling and acting like they know 100% of what someone did or didnt do. Could they have done better? Sure, but does that warrant the public flogging? I can see what it means when it warns about too much gameplay being bad for your health, because their social skills have just dropped directly through the floor. Like, please go outside. Please interact in the normal world again. It's ok to gossip and speculate with friends, but throwing all kinds of rude things directly at them?!?! Oh my god.

I honestly don't want any other CMs subjected to that. We could have an angel and I'd probably pull up reddit and still see them get called all kinds of disrespectful names. You don't have to want to marry them but you don't just publicly write-I just. Words can't express the genuine disappointment I feel. No, I don't think we really need streams right now anyway. Would they be nice, yes. But are they deserved, EW!!! I'm sorry. Everyone's just grossing me out.

I agree.  They were just the public face.  They probably had little to no input into the decisions being made regarding changes made or not made to the game.  The best they could do was just pass our suggestions on to the devs.  We know Korea pulls all the strings so to think either one of them had any power to effect the game to any big extent is ludicrous.  I hope they both moved to a better situation for each of them.

Archived