Blade and soul Not working and freezes my computer to death

Nomozu

heyguys this is getting really really annoyed like af and i didnt got any reply from blade and soul since i reported the isssue so here it is again now its been more that 7or 8 months now my blade and soul isnt working at all i uploaded and everything nothing works  so i went at far AS Reinstalling my freaking windows  A fresh new windows and with all the latest driver installed and working properly as they should okay EvEN went as far to DOWNload the 44.2gb game all over again and i tried everything you can think of on my end it JUST WONT F...... RUN it if i  update it it freezes my computer completely every F time its about 65%  even if i repair it does the same bullshit  and i left my pc on overnight hopeing  it will unfreeze by itself  when i woke up in the morning it did but i got this error ...and i repeated the same process over and over its still the same ... nearly 8months guys dont you think i waited long enough?please help?unknown.png

i did man .. man it was working fine i dont know what happened went it g0t updated  8 months ago ..even now with a fresh new install of bns it does the same bs ..i just wanted to play it abit maan as you can see

unknown.png

it wont even let me send a report .. about it

not really my hard is fine man like i said above "i tried everything you can think of on my end" i swtiched my ram , switch from my hhd to my ssd  and even reflash my bios and updated it i used its still the same and i even went as far as wiping  over 600gb of stufs from my tb hhd just to make sure theres notthing wrong my hhd and and fresh reintalls everything  and right now everything is fresh installed  and my pc is as good as new and every single game im playing it waorking fine even tera and aion FROM ncsoft them themelves are fine working but not blade and soul. and nop i dont use any antivirus installed i have windows defender why i need those to slow ddown my pc ? e.e

believe it or not for my case windows7 is better its more stable then 10 and i dont have random issuses lags or stuttering on it but if i use 10 kt cuts my fps in half and lag as hell and it eats up 100 of my cpu memory and disk usage while im at idle doing noting at all to be honest win10 is nice but Microsoft add all those xbox and other android like ui and platfroms bullshit it on it.. ill rather be in win 7

Is it always the same file? If it is, try to look up that file and set full permissions for all users for that file.

If it's not, and you have already tried different HDDs, SSDs, RAM and BIOS update, as well as completely reinstalling the game and OS, the problem is most likely with your motherboard, if you are able to switch that out temporarily try doing so. it could be a problem with your CPU too (a damaged pin for example). CRC error could also be the issue, but that should've fixed itself with a reinstall of the OS if it was software related (could still be caused by the motherboard though).

Archived