Buff FM for 6v6.

SkFy

Please make us as ridiculous as all other classes... pvp gear for fm is just terrible rly...
It only makes life a lot harder if you're an fm :/  everyone at high ranking can just dodge our badge... because our combo is much slower and more complex then any other class.. this while other classes can just 1 hit us, or at least kill us in a single, easy to hit air...
And I know a lot of people gonna cry, but try playing fm in 6v6 before u speak.
Everyone can do an easy 2 key combo from far away while we need to use double the keys, get close AND WE'RE VULNERABLE ONCE WE GRAB THEM IN AIR!! And if our air fails, we got nothing... our inferno does barely any damage... while skills like vine whip do 300k+.. while they already have one of the easiest to hit 100-0 air combos... 

"pvp gear for fm is terrible" weapon resets your tab freeze so you're immune over half the time if you wish. Hitting you already punishes us with freeze stack that dissabels half a melee class's skills but then also drains our focus.

"it only makes life a lot harder if you're an fm" you press 4 v tab & 1, somtimes e, q, z & 3, and it yields stupid results for the effort put in.

"everyone at high ranking can just dodge our badge" maybe if you kept track of dash cooldowns & didn't instantly hit into decoys and such once your vaccume is down it'd work better

"our combo is much slower and more complex than any other class" have you tried killing anyone with equal or higher gear as a sin? fm "combo" is not complicated & you're blessed with not having to care about enemy tab escapes.

"this while other classes can just 1 hit us, or at least kill us in a single, easy to hit air..." appart from fm I can think of few oneshots that doesn't require approach skills or way more gear than you have, and you dissable approach skills by just existing. kfms would have to ss to you but that's a huge giveaway & you can counter by dashing away from them,  summoner could 2 but your vaccume makes characters randomly turn & look another way & I doubt their 2 would oneshot you if they have equal gear, even if they did manage to aim it at you. everything else requiers approach skills or projectiles

"And I know a lot of people gonna cry, but try playing fm in 6v6 before u speak." done a lot of bg, faced a lot of trash fms just spamming ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. works too well for them. tried fm myself, can literally just station myself at a pot/switch/whale & just not die for the entire game.

"Everyone can do an easy 2 key combo from far away" not if we're approach blocked... or you see us coming... also your 3 will hit us before we hit you, few things are as instant as your 3.

"And if our air fails, we got nothing..." you mean like a kfm without tremor? or a bm without z4? or a sf without V? or a bd without X? or a sin when you have tab escapes?  a summoner without 2?  a destro without fury?  

"our inferno does barely any damage" your pewpew matches the pvp gear dps of other ranged classes & far outdoes the pvp gear dps of all melee classes except warden. especially concidering half our skills are dissabeled if we hit you.

"100-0 air combos" if only there was a skill that let you completely ignore projectiles even if you're launched above the skills boundries... only class that can 100-0 in an air combo with equal gear to yours while you have your bubble up would be other fms & kfms. provided you allow them to even get close & don't have the foresight/ping to avoid the air.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pve sheath needs to go. Only class with a 10 sec immunity to damage that can fully heal/ reset makes it 20 secs . Also breaks cc far to much. FM so broken. Put any class except warden next to a fm and the fm will outlive it. They just pump sheath q and e drop shadow grasp, sheath inside grasp and meteor. all 6 party members with same gear can be stalled for entire match in bg. Someone didn't think the fm or warden skills through.

Edited by sojaa

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yea FM so useless only shadow grasp with air and u have no escape other than press 4 after u die.
Thanks also for making it impossible to play against in 1v1 with your broken grab that persists after a cc and the infamous wallbang that leaves no way out.