Gem Hammer drop should be changed to Legendary one now

Kozuki

Aside from opening more slots for low level weapon to slot gems for leveling, gem hammers now have no use for lv50+ contents. Even so, I still see them from time to time, like from DKV weekly boxes.

I suggest to change normal Gem Hammer to Legendary ones from such drops, so it stays relevant for current gears.

37 minutes ago, Belido said:

Just to be sure about, you are aware of Hongsi's Event warehouse reachable from celestial basin? Just asking at it is a good source of Legendary Gem Hammers and still not everyone knows.

And a great event it is.  But the OP is pointing out that there is no reason to still have lvl 55 content dropping sub lvl 45 mats.  The drop tables on all dngs should be reevaluated top to bottom and rid of the non-relevant items.  Things that are no longer used in any capacity should not be in the loot tables.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Deadly Intent:

And a great event it is.  But the OP is pointing out that there is no reason to still have lvl 55 content dropping sub lvl 45 mats.  The drop tables on all dngs should be reevaluated top to bottom and rid of the non-relevant items.  Things that are no longer used in any capacity should not be in the loot tables.

I know, I just found it worth to add this, as some still have missed this part of the event.

On 30/12/2018 at 11:39 PM, Belido said:

Just to be sure about, you are aware of Hongsi's Event warehouse reachable from celestial basin? Just asking at it is a good source of Legendary Gem Hammers and still not everyone knows.

And this event wont last forever.

And when this ends, where the people who might come back, will get 44 Gem hammers?

It's basically putting more one stuff for ppl buying.

Since I came back to the game, I might have got like or 10 or 12 of this hammers who their use is in weapons that are going be trashed eventually (since we cant even keep the story weapons for skins).

1 hour ago, Ketsura said:

And this event wont last forever.

And when this ends, where the people who might come back, will get 44 Gem hammers?

It's basically putting more one stuff for ppl buying.

Since I came back to the game, I might have got like or 10 or 12 of this hammers who their use is in weapons that are going be trashed eventually (since we cant even keep the story weapons for skins).

They can be crafted in Radiant Ring.  I ended up doing that since I didn't want to wait.

5 hours ago, Deadly Intent said:

They can be crafted in Radiant Ring.  I ended up doing that since I didn't want to wait.

Are u joking, right? You need max level on that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ to craft that, plus materials.

Not all returning will have money for that.

Archived