Event EXP Soup items: will we have those in our Hongsil's Secret Storage event?

Kozuki

I mean these:

j8cMHSj.png

bGweutq.png

vUiDBMR.png

Note that they only last for 5 minute, so you will pretty much use one per run.

In other regions, the 200% exp soup is transmuting our 100% exp soup.

1MHIyFw.png

The 300% exp soup seems to be event-dungeon drop only.

I'm currently crafting Acquired Taste for 200% exp soup. If they add those event soups, then I don't want to waste my resources :(

Just now, KlausFlouride said:

Those last 5 mins, the crafted soup last 60 mins. The choice seems obvious.

Obvious you don't spend much time thinking about it deep enough.

I don't think it takes more than 5m to do the event dungeon, lol. The event soup is supposed to last that short, or you guys will just stack them up and abuse them somewhere else like in Celestial Basin.

Unless you stack up key and do the dungeons in one go at weekend, you won't utilize 60 minute soup if you do it daily, which is what the 5m soup comes to handy, especially when it comes to you free

In addition, 200% crafted soup take some times to reach max level of Acquired Taste to craft, take at least 3 more days for the smallest quantity output, and were character-bound. If NCWest just provides those, I would be gladly to skip those tedious progress.

10 hours ago, Kozuki said:

Obvious you don't spend much time thinking about it deep enough.

I don't think it takes more than 5m to do the event dungeon, lol. The event soup is supposed to last that short, or you guys will just stack them up and abuse them somewhere else like in Celestial Basin.

Unless you stack up key and do the dungeons in one go at weekend, you won't utilize 60 minute soup if you do it daily, which is what the 5m soup comes to handy, especially when it comes to you free

In addition, 200% crafted soup take some times to reach max level of Acquired Taste to craft, take at least 3 more days for the smallest quantity output, and were character-bound. If NCWest just provides those, I would be gladly to skip those tedious progress.

You can do them next weekend while you max your profession.

21 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

If you complete the Tower of Memory daily quest before you enter Hongsil's Secret Storehouse for the day, you'll receive one type of Dragon Soup from the Memory Lane Box that you can use in the Secret Storehouse for extra experience points. Here's what the Memory Lane Box looks like: https://i.imgur.com/eVyIDog.jpg

Thank you for this info Liinxy.  Now I don't have to waste resources crafting soup.

Archived