Request Stylish Guerilla Bandana Design in F10 Ncoin Store (Requested since 28 Oct 2018 due to Obsolete Content Item)

Azurelis

Hi GM Team,

I wrote in and was ask to post my feedback here. So here it goes.

For clan costume crafting, it requires an item called Stylish Guerilla Bandana Design.

This is old content material which hardly anyone does these days, even for a period of time, we only found 1 piece in the market worth 10gold. 

May we request for this item to be in F10 Hongmoon Store so that it is at least another available source to acquire it and in a way, it helps support the game.

PS: (The version in the F10 now is not the "stylish version")

Thanks.

Update:

Its been a month since we posted our feedback. nothing has been done to our request despite us expressing our intention to use Ncoin to buy the item which doesn't even affect any tiny bit of game balance. 

So yups, guess we only can depend on the community for now since farming the indicated dungeons didn't yield any results. RNG didn't bless us (not blaming anyone in particular)

Therefore, we hope (veteran) players who may have characters that have visited those dungeons (namely: Sogun's Lament and Awaken Necropolis) who may have the following item below can sell it to us out of goodwill. 

Item being said is:  Stylish Guerilla Bandana Design

3BNdPjR.jpg

We are in Zulia Server (NA)

In game name : Azurelise

Private message me in game. Mostly around 10.00pm - 11.30PM GMT+8 Singapore time.
If I am offline, would appreciate if you can drop me a mail. I'll get back to you for sure.

Thank you

they let us remove designs or exchange thme for mats in our clan so we cna craft something else, people have to either make new clan and do another gold sink to make it to 15 just ot have another clan design.. lame

also don't make clan outfits such a gold sink it's alone alot of gold not to mention some designs are locked by p2w wall. just put them all in naryu silver exchange, don't keep themin f10 for ncoins only.

On 10/28/2018 at 12:41 PM, RavTH said:

they let us remove designs or exchange thme for mats in our clan so we cna craft something else, people have to either make new clan and do another gold sink to make it to 15 just ot have another clan design.. lame

also don't make clan outfits such a gold sink it's alone alot of gold not to mention some designs are locked by p2w wall. just put them all in naryu silver exchange, don't keep themin f10 for ncoins only.

I'm assuming you mean after buying the design expansion items to increase the clan max design to like 4 right? I'd personally like them to also finally release the item needed for clans in order to increase the large workshop count to 2.

7 hours ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

I'm assuming you mean after buying the design expansion items to increase the clan max design to like 4 right? I'd personally like them to also finally release the item needed for clans in order to increase the large workshop count to 2.

the clan system in bns feels like
"Oh I am going to make a clan system, ahh I am 20% done let's release that with game and maybe work later..."
"Later... well looks like players want it that way and we get profits its a win/win."

I agree with the thread creator, avenues other than the dungeon loot drop should be considered, this will prevent a single path and potentially dead end scenario. As a new player,I have observed that there has been much effort to reduce the upgrade requirements to bridge the gap between new and old players, but nothing observable for clan development. 

I feel that the fundamentals of clan camaraderie is derived from wearing the uniform during raids or open world events (E.g the current Blade & Ghoul event). I sincerely hope that the GM team can consider and relax the requirements for this purpose.

• 4 weeks later...

Seems that even though we express our intention to buy using Ncoin from Hongmoon Store, till date, no one seem to have taken note of our intention for this item as its been ONE FULL MONTH since we provided the feedback on the CORRECT channel as per advised by GM. (Its apparent that a single item after 1 month wait can't even be placed in a store where we are willing to spend money on that doesn't even affect a single bit of game balance) I am not flaming anyone nor accusing anyone, this is a sincere expression of disappointment of feedback not taken with (valid time frame) given. I believe a one month time frame that I have given is in terms fair enough for me to have this (reply) as a valid post.

Anyways back to topic.

Let me reiterate that the item in Hongmoon NCoin store isn't the same item as what we require for crafting and that the item is almost extinct (outdated content) on NA zulia server. (Neither is the item in cold storage NPC after killing first boss)

Our clan has tried farming in the indicated dungeons (sogun/necro) but to no avail either. RNG didn't bless us (not blaming anyone in particular)

Therefore, we hope (veteran) players who may have characters that have visited those dungeons (namely: Sogun's Lament and Awaken Necropolis) who may have the following item below can sell it to us out of goodwill. 

Item being said is:  Stylish Guerilla Bandana Design

3BNdPjR.jpg

We are in Zulia Server (NA)

Private message me in game. Mostly around 10.00pm - 11.30PM GMT+8 Singapore time.
If I am offline, would appreciate if you can drop me a mail. I'll get back to you for sure.

Thank you

Well i kinda get that they need some form of revenue to be generated (if we want certain designs) to sustain the company.

But the thing i don't get is despite we are willing to pay, they are not willing to let us pay. o.O?

Thats the complicated part in which i fail to comprehend the way the game management is heading to.

Indeed, what is the point of crafting clan outfits if some components are not available?

Making them available would benefit all clans, and allow them to be creative and unique with their designs.

I believe that clans are the life of bns. A place of common interests and belonging, for otherwise solo players. 

Without my clan, I honestly would've quit bns a long time ago.

The OP's request is a small one, please make all components available.

Thanks Mudpear for your support in this.

As for now, just want to call out to any veteran players in Zulia (NA) server who might have ran sogun's lament or awaken necropolis previously in their mains or alts to check if they have the below item in their inventory/storage. if you do and willing to sell it, we would like to purchase it since we can't get RNG on our side nor is the developers able to put the item in Ncoin store.

Private message me or mail me should i not be in game or did not respond. 
In game name: Azurelise

Thanks

3BNdPjR.jpg

Hey guys,

While you guys are logging in all characters to click the daily trove, hope you guys can spare a couple of seconds to look through your storage and F6 mail/received items tabs.

We are still looking for the Stylish Guerilla Bandana Design item (Only from Necropolis and Soguns Lament)

Paying market price for the item if you have. 

Drop me a mail in game if you have it in case I am not online. 

Server NA : Zulia.

Thanks in advance guys.

Item : 

ps: It is not the one in cold storage of F10 hongmoon store. Those are different.

We are looking specifically for this one, for head adornment. 

3BNdPjR.jpg

Archived