F2 Frustration Getting Kicked Over And Over Again

CastielSeven

Its getting to the point where I am losing playtime. The frustration I have to go through every day because of the f2 bug on the gunners  made me lose alot of progression. Even when I switch soul shields i still get kicked because people think those are the ss i will be using even though my gunner is at aransu 3 and clearly wearing Dark Path to show that she is bt geared and at the starting levels of aransu.  

I am generally a solo player, I dont have a clan because I just can't commit to one.  Up until the f2 bug I was doing fine playing the game.  But now because of this bug i missed out on probably 2k gold worth of dailies.  I doubt the devs will compensate players who own gunners for this.  

Today i got so angry and frustrated after someone asked for raven requirement on a DD,  I queued up (obviously Aransu is higher than raven, i should be fine right?  Nope, instant kicked. So I joined again, kicked again. They wouldnt even give me time to tell them "hey i am at aransu 3!"  because of the instant kicks i get. 1 month worth of frustration was poured out on joining again and again and getting kicked again and again.  Until the party was forced to enter the dungeon as a 5 man.

All because of this F2 bug which has not been fixed even a month later.  

I do apologize to that group, but I have honestly had it.  I log  on my gunner only to experience stress.  Please note, I did Switch out my soul shields to make f2 available.  But I suspect that the reason for the kick was because of the soulshields that were switched out, even though I usually put them back on inside the dungeon.

I feel like i am forced to abandone the gunner altogether. An idea would be to disable all f2 until this problem is fixed, because right now gunners feel more like a cursed class than anything else right now.

Please fix f2!  

/end rant

I doubt they will be able to fix it until the next major update.

Also, unskin your pistol to show that you have Aransu one. It is like some other regions where you cannot see F2 profile, where people unskin weapons so that they can clearly show what weapon they really have.

34 minutes ago, Kozuki said:

I doubt they will be able to fix it until the next major update.

Also, unskin your pistol to show that you have Aransu one. It is like some other regions where you cannot see F2 profile, where people unskin weapons so that they can clearly show what weapon they really have.

I dont think changing skins will help, considering they released aransu looking Endless fury skins awhile back (As part of the warden release)  Aside from that... the aransu skin...is meh compared to the one i have from saberfang weapon chest. 

10 hours ago, CastielSeven said:

Its getting to the point where I am losing playtime. The frustration I have to go through every day because of the f2 bug on the gunners  made me lose alot of progression. Even when I switch soul shields i still get kicked because people think those are the ss i will be using even though my gunner is at aransu 3 and clearly wearing Dark Path to show that she is bt geared and at the starting levels of aransu.  

I am generally a solo player, I dont have a clan because I just can't commit to one.  Up until the f2 bug I was doing fine playing the game.  But now because of this bug i missed out on probably 2k gold worth of dailies.  I doubt the devs will compensate players who own gunners for this.  

Today i got so angry and frustrated after someone asked for raven requirement on a DD,  I queued up (obviously Aransu is higher than raven, i should be fine right?  Nope, instant kicked. So I joined again, kicked again. They wouldnt even give me time to tell them "hey i am at aransu 3!"  because of the instant kicks i get. 1 month worth of frustration was poured out on joining again and again and getting kicked again and again.  Until the party was forced to enter the dungeon as a 5 man.

All because of this F2 bug which has not been fixed even a month later.  

do apologize to that group, but I have honestly had it.  I log  on my gunner only to experience stress.  Please note, I did Switch out my soul shields to make f2 available.  But I suspect that the reason for the kick was because of the soulshields that were switched out, even though I usually put them back on inside the dungeon.

feel like i am forced to abandone the gunner altogether. An idea would be to disable all f2 until this problem is fixed, because right now gunners feel more like a cursed class than anything else right now.

Please fix f2!  

/end rant

Easy solution for now is to unequip your soulshields when queuing for f8. People will check your gear and know you have at least raven or higher SS so they will be less inclined to kick you. NC said in the last stream that the f2 fix is proven to be much more difficult to do than they thought and are still working on getting it done

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Easy solution for now is to unequip your soulshields when queuing for f8. People will check your gear and know you have at least raven or higher SS so they will be less inclined to kick you.

The OP already said that he had a substitute SS to allow people to check gears yet still kicked.   So removing SS altogether seems fruitless.

----

The best solution is actually host own party or.. NC itself stepped down and told player to start grow some trust and actually communicate.

2 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

The OP already said that he had a substitute SS to allow people to check gears yet still kicked.   So removing SS altogether seems fruitless.

That could be one reason to why he's kicked tho.. that he is using some weird SS combo.. better to just unequipt and leave it empty.

2 hours ago, Draknalor said:

That could be one reason to why he's kicked tho.. that he is using some weird SS combo.. better to just unequipt and leave it empty.

Well people with common sense can ask "what's with that funky SS m8 ?"  Same as going with empty SS slots.

But from what i see in OP's story, seems people just straight out kick without asking. Since having non legendary SS or leave SS slots empty basically the same, allows people to check gears There is no difference between leaving it empty or having non leg SS. People with no common sense or non communicative will straight up using their prejudice to determine their action.

Archived