Please... for the love of all that is good and right in the world

Krucius

2 hours ago, Ketsura said:

But it is...

after the second time XD

Nope. I'm on my Sum who has the 50-clear achievement.

Except when the raid leader enters first and skip the cutscene, every other souls will get stuck in the cutscene for one whole minute. And they cannot skip it mid-way even if the raid leader enters later and skip the cutscene.

Guys, since it came back to this, can we gain some momentum and ask for something that should have been implemented long time ago:

An option to disable cut-scenes in dungeons/raids after you've seen them the first time.  

I mean, I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting sick of having to press ESC in almost every dungeon to skip a cut-scene that I no longer want to see for a long time now. This is one of the most absurd things that we're forced to do, wouldn't you think?

1 hour ago, asot said:

Guys, since it came back to this, can we gain some momentum and ask for something that should have been implemented long time ago:

An option to disable cut-scenes in dungeons/raids after you've seen them the first time.  

I mean, I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting sick of having to press ESC in almost every dungeon to skip a cut-scene that I no longer want to see for a long time now. This is one of the most absurd things that we're forced to do, wouldn't you think?

Pro tip: if you keep making sense on this forum you will get banned.

4 minutes ago, RavTH said:

not sure if people on top too

So you're telling me that you're not bothered in the slightest by the fact that you have to skip dungeon cut-scenes every single time, on every character ? Like you're running towards last boss and BAM you're hit in the face with a cutscene that you don't give a rat's posterior about, have to press Escape and then start running again ?

No ?! :shock:

3 minutes ago, asot said:

So you're telling me that you're not bothered in the slightest by the fact that you have to skip dungeon cut-scenes every single time, on every character ? Like you're running towards last boss and BAM you're hit in the face with a cutscene that you don't give a rat's posterior about, have to press Escape and then start running again ?

No ?! :shock:

I skip cutscenes without knowing.
VPpStvw.png

Archived