Smarter Ctrl+I to prevent freeze/crash

Kozuki

Have you ever tried to find out how much it costs from Baleful 1 to Aransu 3 in Ctrl+I? Crash/freeze-induced, I guarantee.

Have you ever wonder how many Void fragment you need from Baleful/Seprah 1-9? Better to only check Stage 1-4, 4-7 and 7-9 and count them yourself, cuz else you will have like 10 possibilities where your answer is still not there.

I think Ctri+I for weapon should be programmed to be a little smarter:

-It should have only-Void Fragment path and only-weapon path for Baleful/Seraph 1-9. Do not try to mix them and cause a lot of results.

-When it comes to multi-possibility like Raven 7-Aransu 1- Aransu 3, Raven 8- Aransu 2- ARansu 3, and Raven 9 - Aransu 3, it it is better to just take the highest result, which is Raven 9 - Aransu 3.

-If there is a branch, like Raven 3 - Raven 9 - Storm Dragon 3, Riftwalk 3 - Riftwalk 9 - Storm Dragon 3, Riftwalk 3 - Riftwalk 6 - Raven 6 - Raven 9 - Storm Dragon 3, Riftwalk 3- Rift walk 7 - Storm Dragon 1 - Storm Dragon 3, Riftwalk 3 - Rift walk 8 - Storm Dragon 2 - Storm Dragon 3... You should only focus on two most streamlined branch. which is Raven 3 - Raven 9 - Storm Dragon 3 and Riftwalk 3 - Riftwalk 9 - Storm Dragon 3, instead of trying to hit into the screen every possibility that most of people won't use. 

26 minutes ago, HateMe said:

it very likely crashed because it has a huge amount of meterials to calculate the costs. I would say we dont need a smarter CTRL +I but smarter players xD

You do realize, it's like 10 consumable items and like 15 groups per item? A 3 euro calculator can do that kind of math in less than a second...

Archived