When will the old swimsuits make it back to the shop?

CoolKnight

Summer waves is just like one of those rare outfits that everyone want but ppl will never seen again just like the Phoenix one and i think that is pretty OK because is nice to have something unique :please: in that I approve the idea of Nc$oft. There is nothing special when everyone has the same stuff there is no value in that :hmph: 

2 hours ago, LilyPipy said:

Summer waves is just like one of those rare outfits that everyone want but ppl will never seen again just like the Phoenix one and i think that is pretty OK because is nice to have something unique :please: in that I approve the idea of Nc$oft. There is nothing special when everyone has the same stuff there is no value in that :hmph: 

But what's the point of it being rare and unique if it was NEVER released to beging with....

Game get new ppl playing and need a chance to get these very nice costumes too, like that dude above that dont want it to come back cuase he have it, how different the tone would be if he dident have it, please sell Summer Waves again, why are you not doing it ncsoft? There are alot of ppl waithing for it

On 8/17/2018 at 11:13 PM, Stacey Banks said:

I'm waiting for Summer Waves too, shame they didn't add it today :(

I guess they really wanna sell their Endless Summer bundle, which doesn't even look that awesome :/

Not that awesome? Are you kidding me? It looks like absolute trash >.<

Archived