Starter Pack - need help ! :)

Hello, there.

I have a question about starter pack , i've bought some Ncoin's (400 :HajoonWow:)

I'm preety new at this game, i've played it about 3 years ago , but just for a few hours anyway...

I want to Buy something that can help me somehow in a gameplay , i think starter pack is a good idea , but the question is i found on the internet that starter pack give 7-day Premium Membership at least it was in 2017.

Now in Hongmoon store it doesn't say anything about premium membership:HajoonConfused:.

So... is there 7-day's premium membershir or no ? 

And maybe someone with more experience will advise me something else to buy with that huge amount of NCoin ?

Thank you in advance for all your help !

Regards, Kucziczu :HajoonCheer:

I think the premium membership shows up in your received items, but I can't recall for sure. It does exist, for what it's worth (which is not very much).

Unless you've got your eye on an outfit, I'd suggest selling the ncoins on the currency exchange for gold. The hongmoon store is overpriced on practically everything.

• Like 1

The premium membership automatically gets added onto your account - if you hit "P", there's a premium membership icon as one of the tabs, click on that.

As for what to spend, aside from what SkyStorm has already said, outfits, Mastery and the Duelist bundles are all good choices and will get you your bang for your buck.

• Like 1

Yeah i saw somewhere that Mystery and Duelist are best choices, but for now i dont wanna invest much , i just wanna see if i like mid/end game or not.

Ok then i've got what I wanted "the answer" and im really happy about that.

I'm not that much into outfit's i saw a lot that i really like  , but i don't care as much "now":HajoonLaugh:

Thank You for your time, I really appreciate your help ! :PoharanHappy:

• 1 year later...