For those of you still defending NCSOFT.

JIFSTER

Look, I understand what it is like to be the minority of a group such as yourself which means I also know the satisfaction of realizing my viewpoints were wrong once the data has been presented. 

Lets present some data. 

At 38:27 you can see the shift in their behavior, body language, even their smiles and laughs, as they switch to discussing NCOIN.

Fast Forward to 39:35 as they talk about the material changes. The laugh she does "Encase you guys are interested HAHAHAH" That laugh was not from happiness or excitement as 38;27. You know exactly what that laugh meant.

39:57 "We are aware of the pet pod problem but we do not have an update for you.... there will be no changes regarding that at this time" "We heard your complaints about Ped Pods not being account bound (all those pet pods on your useless alts)  and we WONT be changing that" (because it would allow your main to get that much closer to end game content without paying real money)

41:02 "We are aware of the moonstone and material issues but we are going to make the best decision for the game" Not the players, the game. Any game that focuses on the playerbase NEVER refers to the community as "the game" they refer to the game as the "players" because that is what keeps the game alive. 

41:30 "We are going to have a live stream with you guys so we can play the new dungeon" This one made me laugh. 

And now lets rewind to 

34:39 "This is just a small update, all the big changes will happen during the May update" Well, that update came, and you gave us more empty promises and squashed hopes and a worse off game.

There is another section of this clip where they say "We know there is a huge issue with people crafting XP charms" (which destroyed the entire games status quo regarding HM levels making it impossible for a hm10 with more AP than a HM 15 to get into dungeons and raids. How many of us have seen those HM25's with only 1100 ap? 

Now, here is the most genius way they got us. Ok people, how many of you were so excited to start receiving Sacred Oils from the Cannonball event? How many of you newer players were able to upgrade their soul a good amount of stages by the time the event ended. All those Sacred Oils were a complete waste. You now get a free Awakened Soul. You could have saved all that gold, all those Sacred Oils to use on your new Awakened Soul that is a guaranteed success ratet by the time the event ends granted you collect the daily Sacred Vials.

I dont appreciate the staff laughing at our pain and misery when it comes to changes we would like to see.

34 minutes ago, JIFSTER said:

Now, here is the most genius way they got us. Ok people, how many of you were so excited to start receiving Sacred Oils from the Cannonball event? How many of you newer players were able to upgrade their soul a good amount of stages by the time the event ended. All those Sacred Oils were a complete waste. You now get a free Awakened Soul. You could have saved all that gold, all those Sacred Oils to use on your new Awakened Soul that is a guaranteed success ratet by the time the event ends granted you collect the daily Sacred Vials.

Didn't they offer to roll back any sort of gear upgrade during a specific time? If you upgrade your soul during the last shooting event you should be able to contact support and roll back that soul for some oils.

9 minutes ago, Thicc Stoccpot said:

Didn't they offer to roll back any sort of gear upgrade during a specific time? If you upgrade your soul during the last shooting event you should be able to contact support and roll back that soul for some oils.

You had a limited time to submit a ticket and they only rolled you back up to 2 stages. Better than nothing, but its the constant tug o war battle of unnecessary jerking around. A game shouldn't have to ROLL BACK every time a patch comes out because they cant plan accordingly. If you had finals, or a job, or a busy life, you most definitely missed the small window to roll back. And you didn't even know about. No announcement, nothing. Just hundreds of support tickets all requesting the same thing forcing them to finally act. 

@JIFSTER i know you are right with all your posts, but they dont will care about this, like i said before if people still spending on RNG boxes and troves you can ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ yourself with all of these posts,  and sorry but its the true, after 100+  Topics about this they dont care about it.......! and they dont repply any of this post because they know it is the sad true...! And sorry again...!

2 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

@JIFSTER i know you are right with all your posts, but they dont will care about this, like i said before if people still spending on RNG boxes and troves you can ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ yourself with all of these posts,  and sorry but its the true, after 100+  Topics about this they dont care about it.......! and they dont repply any of this post because they know it is the sad true...! And sorry again...!

No I hear you, I completely understand. All of my posts and discussions with you guys do not matter at all and no change will come of this, its not even a drop in the bucket. But it helped me out, it helped me move from angry to ehhh life goes on to full on admiration. I admire a company that can deceive so many people so well without caring. It reinforces the fact that their are absolute monsters out there with zero empathy, which also means that the complete opposite must be true. 

man, i really see no future for this stupid game.

the ignorance and stupidity of this so called gaming company is amazing...or wait, maybe we are the dumb ones for still being here and still trying to save their game.

they dont care about the game, about us. we are the ones who care and keep trying to saving it from dying by spending each day here on the forums trying to improve it as much as we can with suggestions.

but they dont care...they just dont give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

18 hours ago, JIFSTER said:

You had a limited time to submit a ticket and they only rolled you back up to 2 stages. Better than nothing, but its the constant tug o war battle of unnecessary jerking around. A game shouldn't have to ROLL BACK every time a patch comes out because they cant plan accordingly. If you had finals, or a job, or a busy life, you most definitely missed the small window to roll back. And you didn't even know about. No announcement, nothing. Just hundreds of support tickets all requesting the same thing forcing them to finally act. 

Actually no, the game should not have any options to roll back in general. This has nothing to do with planning. Its simply game progress. In every single game there is a point where upgrade costs are reduced as the game receives updates. Its no different here. If people want to rush their upgrades and spend more materials its on them, they should not even be allowed to complain once a cost reduction comes because no one forced them to upgrade now instead of later.

There is no "small" window to rollback. NCSoft clearly stated you have 7 days to request an item roll-back from the day it was upgraded. So i find it very hard to believe hat in those 7 days you didnt have 2 minutes to send a ticket. This is no secret it was stated numerous times already.

Archived