The reduced enrage timer for some dungeons.

Well this is another move which i kinda have difficulty to understand.. other than lowering dungeon gold reward.

Im curious on the reason in cutting down dungeon boss enrage timer ? The first time i saw that was in Shattered mast.. used to have like 7-9 min of enrage now down to 5. 

3 minutes ago, RagingPhenix said:

.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ does it matter ? People can solo it in under 10 sec lol

Well the reduction today is applied for EL and NS.

My point is why, because it kinda serve no real purpose except maybe giving more complications.  For both dg i have been in very weak party, which we have problem and clear when enrage is like few seconds. 

... Sounds good to me; they shouldn't be an issue at all with the average gear nowadays... If it is well, sorry to say this but it's time to get good... Too many people with 1000-ish AP doing as much damage as people with 600AP back when I started playing.

It's the real reason why people ask for high AP in end game dungeons, it's expected that if you are that geared you are actually a decent player.

I don't think the nerf to the enrage timer was needed at all. All of these changes are just silly, honestly. There's no reason why they should nerf it, especially since the bosses wont even give as many rewards as they once did, so why bother to even out difficulty?

4 hours ago, Souba said:

I don't think the nerf to the enrage timer was needed at all. All of these changes are just silly, honestly. There's no reason why they should nerf it, especially since the bosses wont even give as many rewards as they once did, so why bother to even out difficulty?

every single move ncsoft does is aimed to maked people spend more money, this in one of those reducing the enrage time will lead to a higer sensation of having powerfull gears for clear the dungeons whiout fail this create even more tocixity against low geared people in the end they only want players to play visa swipe style.

The very existance of the enrage time is a joke and poison people mind i wonder what will happend if it doesnt exist..........oh yeah i could just do dungeons happy whiout caring about having 1.000.000 ap for clearing them in 10 sec like manny other games out there.

in the future= "1min enrage time we need 10.000 ap players you have 9.999 you get kicked"

"We want to encourage players to run newer dungeons and as such we're nerfing the older dungeons"

"We've also set the enrage times lower so that if you don't have gear you'll be stonewalled by enrage"

"But we're trying to help new players get gear!"

Something like this probably...

Archived