F9 is almost great again? 1:3 rate FTW

nonistaicho

So just want to let everyone know about this.

Somebody for whatever good reason has raised the gold sale price to 1:3...while the lowest is at 1:1.75..

Now, i see this as a good thing, but obviously some people (not gonna say what type of players you are!) still like selling for the lowest rate.

Can we get some player awareness on this? I'm sure whoever is selling so low did not notice the rate increase.

START SELLING FOR HIGHEST RATE!

2 hours ago, nonistaicho said:

Now, i see this as a good thing, but obviously some people (not gonna say what type of players you are!) still like selling for the lowest rate.

If they like selling for a low rate then let them its their gold, in most games the rate is 1:1 anyway. It's no different than selling items at whatever price on the marketplace. No matter what the rate is, if people feel buying gold is worth that much of their hard earned real money then they will buy it regardless and if they don't then they don't. I for one have a set rate that I feel gold is worth selling and buying for, if it goes past that rate then I won't be buying because it isn't worth my actual hard earned money that I had to work my ass off for especially with how easy it is to get gold.

I'd say to just remove restriction and let the supply/demand dictate the rates. After all gold's worth is dictated by the prices of wares that are of high interest. Besides the average player can't farm that much gold, so selling gold that took 5 days x 3 hours to farm for ncoin amount that costs one hour of work, is absolutely ludicrous. Coupling this with the fact that the grind feels artificially buffed up, we get in a situation that seems like wrist wrenching. Either unlock the rates so people can sell at comfortable prices, or remove f9, so gold can be its own currency and not part of a currency pair.

I feel like f9 should just be completely removed altogether and just let players buy and trade in gold for hm coin in an automated system or also let people that want to buy gold with ncoin post up offers on the currency exchange.

Archived