class is over

Inanhesh

so for a person being used to SF what is the easiest class change to go for?  i have a wl but i hate stading in 1 spot, kfm maybe, sin?

since this game wont show any improvements in the future  for this class even tho they nerfed it to the ground, i must rethink which class i want to kill my time with.

i mean, i dont get it. wouldnt it be better if almost every class would be competitive structure-wise? i dont give a shit who and which class wins the tournaments cause no pro using my main class cause its worthless, meanwhile i want to see my class, i want to learn, but NO ONE actually playing it? i dont play all classes and i dont understand half of the moves they do, but i would love to watch more class compete in the top level. 

summoners can do the work sf does party-wise, our endgame dps is "mediocre", so why not delete the class and make room for one with actual potential and originality?

Who remembers SF that had Ice melee and Earth ranged attack ? Who remembers SF that could do dragon fury with the 5 stack of chi ?

It has so become a RIP or an alt at best.

Except if you want to do the SF healer at end game, you probably would want to play KFM, it's good for tanking and buffing and gameplay is pretty similar with more skill rotation et higher dps with end game gear than SF.

excuse me but im about to say really rude things so im sorry in advance....im very sorry 

1 hour ago, Inanhesh said:

our endgame dps is "mediocre", so why not delete the class

are you F°#ing SERIOUS!?!?! did you EVEN tried that useless thing called destroyer!?!? try it and THEN talk about "mediocre dps", they should delete that thing not soulfighter and it's not  just a "nonsense raging" im talking for experience, i did WASTE more than 2years on that destroyer and i regret it... (i know that there will be people like "QQ you stupid, you bad, you dont know how to use it, destro is awesome" ecc...) 

On 14.02.2018 at 12:19 AM, FrozenB said:

At least SF DPS is not at the bottom of the list. SF is in somewhere in the middle of the class now.

gunner > FM > SIN > Destroyer => SF > KFM > Summoner > BM => BD > Warlock

well if speak about static dps.
kfm>sin>guner.

Btw Sf is cool class, if u dont like pvp 1x1.
If u want easy way with pleasure, cose other class.
And sf dont have normal range dps, so he is melee(

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 4:19 PM, FrozenB said:

At least SF DPS is not at the bottom of the list. SF is in somewhere in the middle of the class now.

gunner > FM > SIN > Destroyer => SF > KFM > Summoner > BM => BD > Warlock

first sincere person 

Hmmm I know you don't like it ,but I would suggest changing to Warlock.
In my opinion it's the best class in the game extremely powerful no matter where you place it
PvP: In 1v1 the class dominates the competition and is one of the top 3, Warlock is a must have class in 3v3's the world championship pretty much proved that, the ability to reset everyone's abilities multiple times is just too good to pass up.
PvE: In PvE it's still a must have class everyone ,and their grandma wants a Warlock in their party/raid just for their Soul Burn buff, thus it's very easy (effortless) for warlocks to find a party/raid.
But if you really can't stomach standing in one place then I would recommend Assassin.
Sin is also a jack of all trades class like warlock
PvP: This class comes in 2nd of the Top 3 best classes in game for PvP, No one can compete with their mobility and mix-ups
PvE: Very High DPS class ,also has 2 very important utilities that makes Party/Raid finding much easier. 1) is their Party Blue Buff which drastically increases the entire party's dps. 2) Their Party I-frame which comes in handy when fighting very powerful boss attacks.

I would suggest KFM since they also have the party Blue buff ,and a tank is a very important role in PvE ,but KFM falls short when it comes to PvP. Like many other classes KFM is countered very hard by the very 2 classes I'm suggesting.

Those are my suggestions so you will kill your time efficiently, and not handicap yourself with another low tier class.

Well farewell my SF brother I hope this helps with your decision

LewdZero~

Archived