Legendary Elements/Jewels

DannyInfect

I want to buy Legendary Elements and Jewels right now for pvp accessories but pvp accessories require lots of sacred crystals, 900 to max one without a dragon crux. So now I have to buy sacred crystals from the market which are over 1 gold each and then buy the legendary elements/jewels. instead of 20gold per thing, i'm spending 35-40 gold. This update was supposed to make legendary jewels and elements cheaper. for the change with the elements and jewels used to buy the legendary versions, The time i spend into getting these regular jewels and elements, figuring out, bidding, transmuting, is time that could've gone to something else that would have made me gold to just buy them straight up. also the regular jewels and elements were considered "old content" by the community. Most people with inventory problems from the foods or new tokens you bombarded us with, just decided to get rid of that old content since it was never used for a very long time. New players who ask, "do i need the element powders and jewel powders?" veterans would say, "No, that is old content, just sell it." Please add the 20g elements/jewels back. ty!

You know what pisses me off? These are worth 1g in other versions. 1 ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing gold. But here? Like when I heard they were letting us convert jewel powder into legendary jewels I thought it would be such a deal like 10 of them for 10 legendary but nope. :):

True, initially,  thought the ratio is 1:1, but instead, it is 1:5. Each jewelry/element costs 10 powder. So, if you have 1000 powder, you can only get around 20 legendary elements/jewleries. Also, adding the cost of soulstone crystals (1g each from market), it costs about 30-35g per legendary element/jewelry. um....haha...this is just getting ridiculous. I will just wait for daily special in HM store to get the legendary jewelry or element, it is a lot cheaper from there.

14 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

True, initially,  thought the ratio is 1:1, but instead, it is 1:5. Each jewelry/element costs 10 powder. So, if you have 1000 powder, you can only get around 20 legendary elements/jewleries. Also, adding the cost of soulstone crystals (1g each from market), it costs about 30-35g per legendary element/jewelry. um....haha...this is just getting ridiculous. I will just wait for daily special in HM store to get the legendary jewelry or element, it is a lot cheaper from there.

its not because the idea is that you farm the other mats and not buy them so if you wanna go the lazy way and buy ur mats without farming you pay more, this update is actually punishing the whales and not making it harder for people that actually play the game.

5 minutes ago, HateMe said:

its not because the idea is that you farm the other mats and not buy them so if you wanna go the lazy way and buy ur mats without farming you pay more, this update is actually punishing the whales and not making it harder for people that actually play the game.

Well...eliminating the costs factor, it costs about 1000 powder to get 20 legendary jewelry/element. You think it is easy to save up to 1000 powder? Also it drains a lot of soulstone crystals as well (that's why soulstone price went from 10s up to 1 golds in a single day), plus you want to save them for gear upgrade as well. To max a legendary accessories, you need about 120-140 legendary jewelry, so it costs around 6000-7000 powder. How long will it take you to save this much? This patch is making harder for both whales and non-whale players.

1 minute ago, FrozenB said:

Well...eliminating the costs factor, it costs about 1000 powder to get 20 legendary jewelry/element. You think it is easy to save up to 1000 powder? Also it drains a lot of soulstone crystals as well (that's why soulstone price went from 10s up to 1 golds in a single day), plus you want to save them for gear upgrade as well. To max a legendary accessories, you need about 120-140 legendary jewelry, so it costs around 6000-7000 powder. How long will it take you to save this much? This patch is making harder for both whales and non-whale players.

|no it isnt, you are not supposed to max everything in 1 day. Soulstone crystals - you get a shit ton of them by just doing dailies, Powders in a single day you can get easily around 100+ if you are smart and know where to farm, remeber all soulshields give powders. Its not hard, it requires farming and playing.

1 minute ago, HateMe said:

|no it isnt, you are not supposed to max everything in 1 day. Soulstone crystals - you get a shit ton of them by just doing dailies, Powders in a single day you can get easily around 100+ if you are smart and know where to farm, remeber all soulshields give powders. Its not hard, it requires farming and playing.

no, I meant the element/jewelry powder in which you can only get them from salvaging purple weapons/accessories. The soul-shields powders are easy to get.

But still, why KR server only costs 1g for each legendary jewelry exchange with (1:1 ratio) while it costs 10g for each legendary jewelry exchange with (1:5 ratio).

8 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

no, I meant the element/jewelry powder in which you can only get them from salvaging purple weapons/accessories. The soul-shields powders are easy to get.

But still, why KR server only costs 1g for each legendary jewelry exchange with (1:1 ratio) while it costs 10g for each legendary jewelry exchange with (1:5 ratio).

Those are easy to get aswel. And KJR is a different market and a different community. thats why they have 1g and we dont

I just posted in another topic about this

but for more visibility sake, I'll repost some numbers I just ran with the old vs new systems. This should be addressed.

"So I just sat with my calculator and ran some numbers while looking at just how much it costs now vs before to get the 60 legendary elements to upgrade my ascendant from stage 3-6.

Total requirement = 60 legendary elements

Old:

- 20g ea option = 20 x 60 = 1200g

New:

- 60 legendary elements @ 5 elements each to craft = 300 elements required

- 300 elements @ 10 element powder + 10 fusion powder + 5 soulstone crystals ea = 3000 element powder + 3000 fusion powder + 1500 soulstone crystals

- For NA with current prices (assuming I could buy soulstones at 70s ea) = 70s x 1500 = 1050g

- Transmute costs = 50s ea x 300 elements = 150g

- Buying weapons from NPC to salvage for usually average of 3-4 powders (will use 3 for the crap end of RNG) = 3000 powders needed / 3 = 1000 weapons needed to be salvaged

- Orichalum weapons like from NPCs = 4s95c (will just use 5s to keep numbers even) x 1000 = 50g   

- For NA with current prices (assuming I could buy fusion powders at 5s ea) = 5s x 3000 = 150g

-10g exchange fee w/ 5 elements x 60 = 600g

So total just based on element powders, fusion powders, soulstone crystals, and transmute costs = 2000g total, 800g more expensive at the time of this writing. All subject to increase or decrease based on current market values. Feel free to let me know if I messed up any numbers

This doesn't even account for the timesink alone that if you bought everything as mentioned, and then the ridiculous amount of time you have to just sit there buying and salvaging 1000 weapons. If anything they should leave this as a 3rd option for those who want it, and return the 20g option. It's sadly largely still more money and time efficient than this new option."

Edit 1: Missed the 10g trade in fee w/ the 5x elements as pointed out by Bim404.

6 hours ago, Bim404 said:

Your maths are fun. You forget the 60x10g to the npc, that's 2000g you're paying. that's why that update sucks lol.

Thanks for catching that, completely overlooked that trade in fee too. I'll edit for visibility's sake. That makes it even completely worse.

They promised that they would make the acquisition of Legendary Element / Jewel cheaper, but what they did was to change the calculation made in purchasing these items thinking that the players would not have the ability to realize (most do not really realize) that the values did not declined, but increased.

The Korean server values for me are fair values due to the large amount of items the player needs to evolve and acquire as: Weapons, Accessories, Soul, Jewelry, and the New Item.

Values Korean Server Legendary Element/Jewel:

Option One:  1 gold + 1 Moonstone Crystal + Naryu Silver

Option Two: 1 gold + 1 Elysian Crystal + Naryu Silver

What some are forgetting is that each character has two paths to follow and with the current system the player needs to choose a path and stay in it until the end or will be punished in double. And it also gives the possibility of progressing with more than one character which is practically impossible with the current system, having a "strong" character and a lot of weak does not please the vast majority of players.

Archived