lowbie farm

LuIius

Can we please do somethinig about the "blood dragon" (killing people) achivement, all the not so skilled people loves to farm low level people so they can get their 10.000 kills achivement, they tend to hang around in "foshi pyres" which is the first real place low levels come to with their new shiny faction uniform, just to be greeted by a raven geared level 55 person looking to get his title. Aren't achivements supposed to be achived... and not farmed in such a mannor, maybe put some kind of level cap like "you don't get anything for you achivement by killing something below 50 when you're above 50" because what these people are doing is just wrong, I tend to fight them and they don't seem to have any knowledge of how pvp acually works, they're just washed up pvers who wanna be able to flash their 10.000 kills achivement. Honestly it just sickens me that these people feel good about themselves, feel like they've achived something greate, I would trash talk them even here on the forums but I think it goes without saying that these people are not good at the game seeing as they're resorting to this. I know this is "strongly worded" but come on, Achivements are supposed to be achived...

I am not going to state the names of these people to avoid a wich hunt. But if you're a part of the small ow pvp Community I'm sure you know at least a few of the names (basically anyone you can beat that has a blood dragon title)

Well sadly im from the german server, else it would be fun to hunt these lowbie killers down with full pvp gear.

Sadly it always have been these way in BnS. I know when i started 2 jears ago, i got my uniform and was instant killed in bamboo village by a high level :/

Now i kill everyone who farm lowbies when i am around

I dont like ppl who hunt lowbies but this is not a problem in just bns. Its not the 1st mmo or the last to have high lvls hunting lowbies. One thing to note is YOU R WARNED! If u mouse over the outfit it tells u its for pvp and when u attempt to put it on, lowbies only, the system warns u. You know u can be attacked by any1 and should be carefull.

Any1 who has ever played other mmos know high lvls can be in lvl areas and its all up to the choices of the person. In my experience some mmos have a starting area where no pvp is allowed or they put a system where u cant get attacked by any1 from a certain lvl on ward until u reach that lvl.

Nothing says BnS has to be like all the other MMO's, I don't see anything negative with the Changes I suggested, the exact opposite, and I'm sure most would agree, with a change like "you don't get anything for your achivement by killing low level people" would still teach newbies that faction uniforms can mean trouble whilst also keeping it "fair" so to speak.

I'm gonna keep dumpstering these foshi campers 'till something is done

LOL i truly hope you're not holding your breath on them actually changing anything. I need you to understand one thing: If it's a good idea, it AINT HAPPENIN!!! They only tell you to post suggestions here to justify the need to own a forum. They don't care (the main branch) and nothing will get done unless a massive amount of people are outraged about it.

Just level up and come back to what ever quest you wanted to complete when you have swiped the holy hell out of your credit card for maximum soul and pet. I hope you have around 6k in the bank. It won't make you OP but it'll get you started. 

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, RavTH said:

I do see often unidentified crimsons appearing there and just rampaging... Sad

unknown.png

It's this guy, I censored his name because as I said, I want to avoid a witch hunt, even if this guy deserves it, note that he has ull beluga and ascendant. I leveled my alt up to Raven 1 and then beat his ass into a bloody pulp... untill he decided to ult away that is.

tfw cucked by Lucent accessory raven 1 sin, tfw I beat him with pre scaleburn dagger, just wasn't able to kill him in one combo... so he just healed it all up. with raven 1 I can deal about 70% of his hp in one combo, which he doesn't have time to heal up untill I start a new combo

8 minutes ago, LuIius said:

unknown.png

It's this guy, I censored his name because as I said, I want to avoid a witch hunt, even if this guy deserves it, note that he has ull beluga and ascendant. I leveled my alt up to Raven 1 and then beat his ass into a bloody pulp... untill he decided to ult away that is.

tfw cucked by Lucent accessory raven 1 sin, tfw I beat him with pre scaleburn dagger, just wasn't able to kill him in one combo... so he just healed it all up. with raven 1 I can deal about 70% of his hp in one combo, which he doesn't have time to heal up untill I start a new combo

yeah, I see that.

Real sad to hear about you experiencing this. It's really a niche for PvP losers to harass new players, as any decent 6v6 player would never have to resort to this even for the title - kills in the battlegrounds count just the same for achievements and are much faster to get than camping abandoned faction areas. :(

Would love to be positive about NCWest changing something about it but I fear the fraction of player population experiencing this is too low to make them care. They will probably just reply to submit a ticket with a screenshot. Griefing is not allowed by their policies but this is ahrdly a long term solution.

Would also love to say I am going to patrol these areas a bit to kill these guys, but probably they will just log off after one defeat (but not before calling me a macro using KFM first XD ).

Archived