how to reduce high ping :(

jameskennethtorres

18 minutes ago, Izayas said:

You can get banned for using WTFast its the support stated that often enough ago.

Stop spreading false information, please. 

It CAN trigger an automated ban, but Support will unban you, if it was in fact the cause of WTFast.

In general, VPNs just arent supported, but you won't get banned.

34 minutes ago, amokk said:

Stop spreading false information, please. 

It CAN trigger an automated ban, but Support will unban you, if it was in fact the cause of WTFast.

In general, VPNs just arent supported, but you won't get banned.

To be more precise yes it can trigger auto ban and they will unban, but if u get hacked while ur using WTFast or any vpn they wont do anything than, and u use it on your own will and ur rdy to take the risks 

8 hours ago, jameskennethtorres said:

Guys is there any other way to reduce high ping ?.. .last time I play BnS on my PC my average ping was 200 to 250 but now it reach 400 to 450+ and it keeps on going up :( .

I've been in countless conversations with NC to improve my own ping in BNS, and nothing helped until I solved it on my own.

Just to get something out of the way, do you live far away from their servers? In Europe, they're in Frankfurt. As long as you live within the region in question, then you should be fine. If you do live close to the game servers and still have lag, you might want to try using something like PingPlotter to find where the lag occurs (if the issue is at your home, your ISP, or NC). Unless you're already using it, you should also preferably use Ethernet rather than wireless and make sure you have hardware to support both connection types. 

What fixed 400+ MS for me was as simple as changing from the 64-bit game client to 32, despite that not making much sense. 

• 1 year later...
On 1/31/2018 at 1:25 PM, Tsuzor said:

To be more precise yes it can trigger auto ban and they will unban, but if u get hacked while ur using WTFast or any vpn they wont do anything than, and u use it on your own will and ur rdy to take the risks 

that is again false information.

WTFast and other ping boosters are allowed. The only difference is if your game client will not work properly or some features will not function  like for example wtfast has a lot of times issues with working party chat etc, support will not help you as it is a wtfast problem not a game problem.

The ban you can get is only due to a lot of bots and spammers using the saem ip range, but it does not happen as often as it did in the past and you will get unbanned if you appeal.

As for the hacking part: doesnt matter if you use wtfast or not, if they see that the hacking occured by your own fault they wont do anything, if it was indeed hacking (which is very very rare and only happens if you are dumb and enter your login information on any random website) they will do their best to help you.

Archived