Not receiving Login Rewards

GlassGuitar

Since the update launched, I got one message saying anew reward had arrived, but when I clicked the box to get it it said instead "no login rewards available." Continuing forward I have not received any login rewards. I've played quite a few hours, not of which were in lobby.

On 12/8/2017 at 8:58 PM, Liinxy said:

Hello everyone,

We found the issue that's causing the Login Rewards to not work properly and we'll be fixing it during next week's maintenance on December 13.

Thank you for your patience!

So, we get more rewards added into f10 to fix the bug for 1 week's worth of missing rewards?

That would seem logical, at least for us premium members, if not, for all of us too.

On 12/10/2017 at 12:53 AM, Takemikazuchi said:

So, we get more rewards added into f10 to fix the bug for 1 week's worth of missing rewards?

That would seem logical, at least for us premium members, if not, for all of us too.

ITs a new feature, you arent missing out on anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, often I get Login time column all marked off but unable to claim any rewards.

This morning I got one or two rewards claimed then logged off.. This evening all rows checked off if first column and none in second or third column and unable to claim anything.

I've lost out on several days of rewards.

• 3 months later...

This problem still exists and has not been fixed.

Basically, if you claim the login rewards after midnight server time, then it does not properly reset at 6 am server time.  Then you will not be able to claim any login rewards the following day, even if you wait until after midnight.  You have to wait until 6 am of the next day following that for the rewards to reset again.

What this means:  For those of us on the West coast who play late at night, we can only collect login rewards once every other day.  Frustrating. 

Archived