About upcoming Humble Bragging system

Kozuki

A new “boast” chat box will display when you or nearby characters achieve certain milestones, like equipment evolutions, receiving special prizes when opening event boxes or Treasure Troves, or when a specific achievement is earned. Anyone can then click on the character or item links in the window to view more details. The window will disappear if there haven’t been any updates for a while, but you can click on the “See more” button to view a history.

For what purpose, aside from annoying players who want to keep the knowledge of their own loot and progression by themselves? 

For Trove, there are already messages saying who buy which.

I heard that BnS Japan players whined so much that NCSoft Japan has to remove this thing.

I hope there will be an option to disable it completely, or I will have to open Troves in a place without people to enjoy some peace.

I honestly don't give a flying *bleep* about other peoples achievements. That stupid tab is going to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ me off more then anything. 

Hopefully it's only a localized one and it's for across the entire server. If it's across the entire server i'm gonna go postal on someone. 

Aside from showing off from the rich players, I don't see any purposes of this tab. If they want to show an achievements to a friend or someone, they can always link it in chat.

This tab will just create a lot of drama in the game. 

To be honest, I don't care about this new feature. They should just focus on fixing the damn bugS in the game first.

Archived