Irontech Forge - Time to add engine tokens?

Kozuki

Ebondrake Lair, a dungeon that is harder and released after Irontech Forge, already has its own tokens. But IF still requires your luck to get one of those engines to trade for element gems. I run this dungeon many times and not yet see any engine drop. Compared to what lair can drop, less and less people want to run this dungeon.

Trove and previous event certainly have chance for element gems, but the keyword here is "chance". I spinned 200 keys, got full set of octa/hepta gems, but not a single black gems. I did dailies everyday during  Halloween event, but not a single engine drop. So RNG is RNG, and it is disheartening as always.

So I suggest to just add engine tokens to IF like every other dungeons with hard mode.

Also, unlike other dungeons that require 200 tokens per accessory, I suggest to require only 50-100 tokens per engine. You only need one single necklace/belt/ring/bracelet, but there are higher tier of element gems that require up to 9 engines to maximize.

6 hours ago, Kozuki said:

Ebondrake Lair, a dungeon that is harder and released after Irontech Forge, already has its own tokens. But IF still requires your luck to get one of those engines to trade for element gems. I run this dungeon many times and not yet see any engine drop. Compared to what lair can drop, less and less people want to run this dungeon.

Trove and previous event certainly have chance for element gems, but the keyword here is "chance". I spinned 200 keys, got full set of octa/hepta gems, but not a single black gems. I did dailies everyday during  Halloween event, but not a single engine drop. So RNG is RNG, and it is disheartening as always.

So I suggest to just add engine tokens to IF like every other dungeons with hard mode.

Also, unlike other dungeons that require 200 tokens per accessory, I suggest to require only 50-100 tokens per engine. You only need one single necklace/belt/ring/bracelet, but there are higher tier of element gems that require up to 9 engines to maximize.

Really good idea - full agree !
Also with this more people will do this dungeon (farm for tokens)

• 6 months later...

Judging by the time this post was made I guess there is no point telling Ncsoft what to do, no one listens, and they say that they increased the drops rate of the engines as well, God bless them if that is true in any way, been farming for the last two months didn't see a single engine drop, it's always blackstones and blackstones. Im probably the only person left with out a single elemental gem in the whole Eu server idk. But the drop rates in this game are just disgusting.

On 6/3/2018 at 4:19 PM, MantisxD said:

With these new engines it realy feela that drop rate is buffed a bit. While doing event with 3 chars everyday i alrd seen 2 awakend engines drop from normal.

Im at a total of 75 runs now of which 15 I did today and not a single drop so far :/ u must be really lucky

On 03/06/2018 at 12:19 PM, MantisxD said:

With these new engines it realy feela that drop rate is buffed a bit. While doing event with 3 chars everyday i alrd seen 2 awakend engines drop from normal.

And I do see it at every run, so for sure the drop rate feels buffed /sarcasm.

Reality, I never saw it while doing it every day, it's pretty much the same drop rate or worst than the draken legendaries.

Archived