Seriously?!

Tekoek0911

Clearly they realized how imbalanced the SSP reward system was, despite how many times they already "rebalanced" it. And no, I'm not suggesting lowering the prestige values helps in any way, I'm merely observing that since they coulsn't incentivize newer players to join SSP they opted instead to discourage veterans.

20 hours ago, Tekoek0911 said:

why did you destroy the soulstone plains? why unbound elites, terrors in crimson/ceru base only gives 21 prestige points? why suljun/konta has 68 prestige point only? why?? bring them back to 150 prestige points please.

Seems someone does not know how SSP works....

Let me explain: the prestige points those mobs have depend on how successfull the faction is during SSP.

If your server is practically only cerulean or only crimsons without anyone of the opposing faction doing anything then they cannot accumulate any prestige for the mobs thats why its so low.

So dont complain about this to ncsoft, complain to players who all ran over to a single faction.

20 hours ago, Tekoek0911 said:

why did you destroy the soulstone plains? why unbound elites, terrors in crimson/ceru base only gives 21 prestige points? why suljun/konta has 68 prestige point only? why?? bring them back to 150 prestige points please.

Because NCsoft. 

My real answer, they probably dont even know they ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed it up, and as Developers rarely look at the forums, you better also post it to support with a link to this topic.

Archived