Message for All !

Atonemis

Today it happened again, but w/e, i got sick of this. So i was applying for COLD STORAGE, got 6 people we went in and you know there are 2 loading screens before you enter the dungeon, right? 

So what happened can you guess? Ofc you can cos i think it happened to everyone at some points, they killed the first boss before we even entered the dungeon and we didn't  complete the quest for the daily there and it was a daily for daily challenge, cos why not " oh I don't care about others lets kill boss, we applied for a party but lets not wait for everyone to be here". 

STOP APPLING for party if your gonna kill the QUEST BOSS before everyone is there, if your so HIGH and MIGHTY  GO SOLO the dungeon and you don't have to wait for everyone to be there, is one thing to kill the bosses that are not part of the daily dungeon quest and another thing to kill the main objective of the dungeons quest. I am really sorry that you had to wait 1 min for me to get inside and we don't all have resets for that dungeon, some of us actually use them, we don't keep them just in case someone dose something like this. And this applies for all dungeons.

GO SOLO if you don't wanna wait. 

That's all I had to say, now come with the hate, cos I know its gonna come. 

No hate here, happened to me last week, was playing with my friend and we both have potato connection, so we load in slow than the rest, so a minute goes by and I finally load in but my was already in and confused cuz the main boss was already dead, surprisingly we had reset for something like this, so we stayed and killed kaari lord, nothing good drops as usual, then we leave and reset the dungeon, and recruited from the dungeon gate.

So I know how it feels my friend, you are not alone.

Then, don't use LFP for CS and HM dungeon. Just properly get a full team of 6 players in the lobby first for these 2 dungeons before entering into the dungeons. 

(well..if you have potato computer with super long loading time, then it is another story! You should tell your teammates in the lobby before entering dungeons.)

2 hours ago, FrozenB said:

Then, don't use LFP for CS and HM dungeon. Just properly get a full team of 6 players in the lobby first for these 2 dungeons before entering into the dungeons. 

(well..if you have potato computer with super long loading time, then it is another story! You should tell your teammates in the lobby before entering dungeons.)

Yeah cause we're so sure that they will listen/care to anyone besides themselves am I right?

Archived