how to lose 6v6 points (ranking) fast

pikapikapika

let's be honest, if it is not clan battle, i can careless about the ranking in 6v6 since i do not have the gears to hit platinum.  I just want to get my quest done fast.  I need to lose ranking and points fast because i always win vs other silver metals (and it is always a long dog fight among gold metals), so i can fight lowbies to finish quest fast.  If i withdraw from a battle (at the start), do i lose more points vs losing?  thanks.

14 hours ago, pikapikapika said:

let's be honest, if it is not clan battle, i can careless about the ranking in 6v6 since i do not have the gears to hit platinum.  I just want to get my quest done fast.  I need to lose ranking and points fast because i always win vs other silver metals (and it is always a long dog fight among gold metals), so i can fight lowbies to finish quest fast.  If i withdraw from a battle (at the start), do i lose more points vs losing?  thanks.

Sorry to bring you such sad news, but there are no "lowbies" left in 6v6, we lowbies are not masochist so we all quit. Enjoy.

reallaw, not sure what are you talking about...  you sound like you are mad?  the objective is to get my quest done fast, and you are just the unfortunately collateral damage.  We all follow the rules set by nc, and i do not like lots of them either.  Frankly, if not because of the weekly quest, i would not even start to pvp.  But now i am addicted to moonstones, so i pvp for 1 win everyday just to get my quest done.  Anyway, if you are not happy about rules, instead of getting mad, do something about it.

Hope you and every other NOOB who does that in 6v6 atm gets perma banned.

I'm sick of losing 6v6 matches to idiots who join and leave, 3 ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing ppl left my match right now. Really no other words but losers who deserve perma ban.

As soon as you see you have more than 1 players with 600-700 AP in your team, you know you can just afk or quit the match.

From my experience, people usually quit the match on purpose near the end of the match. I am not sure if they are real DC or just quit the match, but I appreciate their effort in the match. However, I don't know why there are afkers who just sit at the spawning site from the beginning to the end of match. They would get -30 elo rank, plus no bp earned despite win or lose. These afkers are the worst.

If people left early in the match, his bp would share among the rest of the 5 people in the end. So, I don't mind losing if I earn more bp unless your team has 0 points and 0 contribution, which result in 0 bp earned in the end.

22 hours ago, pikapikapika said:

reallaw, not sure what are you talking about...  you sound like you are mad?  the objective is to get my quest done fast, and you are just the unfortunately collateral damage.  We all follow the rules set by nc, and i do not like lots of them either.  Frankly, if not because of the weekly quest, i would not even start to pvp.  But now i am addicted to moonstones, so i pvp for 1 win everyday just to get my quest done.  Anyway, if you are not happy about rules, instead of getting mad, do something about it.

People are getting temporarily banned for going AFK in dungeons and 6 v 6. The number of people getting sick of AFKS or derankers is growing and they are actively reporting and you are seeing redit posts popping up showing people getting temporary bans for doing just that. Now all someone has to do is recognize your character once and see you either go AFK or log off, take a screen and link back to this forum post. 

So is your moonstones really worth a possible ban?

• 9 months later...
On 8/14/2017 at 5:13 PM, pikapikapika said:

I guess I will be looking out for you in 6v6. I'm going to report you every time you pull something stupid. If your accounts get banned, that would simply be "collateral damage".

Archived