Battleground Problems

ngringo

Hello, i was asking if there is a problem with battleground. How can it be that ppl with low dps play against other wich have like 900dps and all the legendary accessories. There is a big unbalanced cose allways you will lose against that ppl. So why you dont look at that and create a new sistem for example (its an idea) rankings with ppl  who have 500-600 AP then other ranking with those who have 601-700 AP, other 701-800 AP etc. there will be more balanced and funny to play. cose when i play i feel  that  im inferior and what i can do ? so i only play thinking i will die quickly and with the hope that the party kill more than me. 

I personally don't have a problem with players coming into 6v6 and being low geared as long as you can see that they put some effort to have some descent soulshields with infused pierce or crit defense. But what really tilts me is those that don't even try. They shamelessly come into the ground, get killed once or twice for "participation porpuses" and afk expecting to get a carry and they go off to watch tv or sthg. This cooler event is bringing 6v6 down. We already had those afkers before... but now ppl will do it more... cause why not? free BP for them. One time I went against 4 ascendants and 2 ravens while i had 4 balefuls in my team. And ofc they don't care cause it's their alt anyways. But please if you are going to come into 6v6 don't be a selfish arse and get some soulshields at least, u coming with your crappy ivory with storymode soulshields is a D move, literally.

Before we had the weeklies, there was not much incentive to go to the battlegrounds, so the average ranking in 6v6 is still very low due to the small PvX playerbase. Essentially there was no entry level player population.

So in theory that would become better as time progresses, as the high/gear veterans should rise in ranking more now with a low gear/newbie base to push them up.

However what is worrying me much more than the new players coming in (who are very welcome to me - the more the better for the PvP community!) are the mid- to high-geared players who will just cancel unfavorable matches to purposefully under-rank for easier wins for their weeklies.

Since the match-quitting / DC punishment is already well adjusted, the only solution I see is a steeper reward curve for higher ranks. E.g. doubling the battle points / XP you get each tier silver > gold > platinum.

I 100% believe that some ppl have something added to their account that puts them in low ranking team. recently I lost about 30 matches in a row. always by far the highest dmg/most kills. the probably of it being completely randomized is just too small to even be a possibility.

11 hours ago, xtclikeafox said:

I 100% believe that some ppl have something added to their account that puts them in low ranking team. recently I lost about 30 matches in a row. always by far the highest dmg/most kills. the probably of it being completely randomized is just too small to even be a possibility.

No, those people de-rank on purpose. Like when they almost lose the match, they just quit the match so that they will -30 elo rank. Next match, they will be more likely to see under-geared people.

When you see a full geared players (raven + all legendary accessories + max soul) in bronze elo rank, you know that they are farming BP in lower elo matches. You often won't see these people in 6v6 battlegrounds during clan war because they will be in new, fake clan to farm their BP in there (because they can have pre-make full raven max gear 6-m team).

• 2 months later...
  • recently i join 6v6 battleground, my gear only full msp ss n seraph around 900ap. I queue 3 times, n 3 times loses, there is one high gear player, but i dont know why this high gear player always become our opponent every time i queue, in the third times queue someone told me to stop queue, but heyy this is lfp, why the heck u complain? im still learn, i  admit its different from pvp, here sin can always stealth continuously like no CD(i dont know how, not like in pvp), fm can freeze many times(and when they freeze its fking long) or BD can iframe many times my CC usesless. congratz, in this u can feel how to  become one shoot K.O, of course im not quit since i need my BP xD

Archived