HELP , how do i get this outfit ?

omarxz11

Just read it.

Play MXM and complete five matches in the 5v5 Titan Ruins mode before July 8 and you’ll be eligible to receive your FREE Wilting Flower costume (female only) to use in Blade & Soul. To begin your quest and earn this free reward, download MXM now.

Just finish FIVE 5v5 matches in titan ruins.. you will receive the outfit after the event ends.

2 minutes ago, Edyis said:

Just read it.

Play MXM and complete five matches in the 5v5 Titan Ruins mode before July 8 and you’ll be eligible to receive your FREE Wilting Flower costume (female only) to use in Blade & Soul. To begin your quest and earn this free reward, download MXM now.

Just finish FIVE 5v5 matches in titan ruins.. you will receive the outfit after the event ends.

so how do i choose which character i want to give ? or does it send to all my characters on my account ?

4 minutes ago, Edyis said:

Just read it.

also how do i get boss mode outfit ?

1 minute ago, Edyis said:

Click F10

It's in the store for 1699NC/HM lol

so how do i choose which character i want to give ? or does it send to all my characters on my account ? about jinsoyun white costume

2 minutes ago, Edyis said:

Overread it, sorry.

I guess it will be only ONE outfit per account. Either it's a code or u will receive it directly into ur bank and you have to choose which one of ur characters will get it from there. :)

good to know :) , but thats strange because i remember characters don't share the bank o,O ? , also will that code send to email ? , because i don't open my email box and there is spam messages everywhere on my mailbox :(

I mean your reward box, where daily dash rewards and stuff also take place. Sorry, don't know the exact english name....

And i don't know, but if they'll give out a code,u will find it in your ncsoft account and have to activate it there... Just wait and see ...

On 7/2/2017 at 4:49 PM, omarxz11 said:

good to know :) , but thats strange because i remember characters don't share the bank o,O ? , also will that code send to email ? , because i don't open my email box and there is spam messages everywhere on my mailbox :(

To be blunt, that's why you don't know where to find it.  All claim items are sent to your Received Items tab of your Email panel.  You probably have other stuff in there, too.

Well, there is a link where you can read the rules, it doesn´t specify if you need to fight 5vs5 player or ai. It just tell you to get the achievement for "Completing five matches in 5vs5 Titan Ruins". You can see the progress in your "U" key in-game.

Official Rules

2 hours ago, zerooo said:

i asked the same question to gms , they said it have to be 5v5 pvp , no ai , in order to get the costume 

Where did they say that, if you don't mind could you share their answer here, please? Or the link to the topic where they replied?

• NCSOFT
3 hours ago, zerooo said:

i asked the same question to gms , they said it have to be 5v5 pvp , no ai , in order to get the costume 

You are able to do matches VS AI if you wish, or normal Titan Ruins or the mixture of both. All will be counted. Just do at least 5 matches.

7 hours ago, YuriKat said:

Where did they say that, if you don't mind could you share their answer here, please? Or the link to the topic where they replied?

6 hours ago, Cyan said:

You are able to do matches VS AI if you wish, or normal Titan Ruins or the mixture of both. All will be counted. Just do at least 5 matches.

Support answer 

We appreciate your effort by contacting us.

For you to be able to finish the event, you should play the Titan Ruins 5v5 normal Player Vs Player (PVP) - 5 times. Regardless if you win or lose the game as long as you completed the match, it will already be counted and if you play both games (Aion and BnS) you will get both costumes.

i can even  ss if you want

really i dont know who or what run your support ......thats amazing...

13 hours ago, zerooo said:

23 hours ago, zerooo said:

Support answer 

We appreciate your effort by contacting us.

For you to be able to finish the event, you should play the Titan Ruins 5v5 normal Player Vs Player (PVP) - 5 times. Regardless if you win or lose the game as long as you completed the match, it will already be counted and if you play both games (Aion and BnS) you will get both costumes.

i can even  ss if you want

really i dont know who or what run your support ......thats amazing...

That's not necessarily saying that you "have to" play pvp. The support's answer was more of an advise to getting the reward at best.

Regardless, you can do pvp or ai and still get the costume since the reward is tied to the in-game achievement which is attainable through either methods.

Someone already posted a link to the actual rules so that practically confirms it.

I hope this is useful for you guys: like Vajra said, you get an achievement when you complete 5 matches in Titan Ruins. Achievements are under 'profile'. You also get the achievement if you play co-op (I only played co-op). I made a screenshot:

(rewards are given the 12th of July if I remember correctly. I guess after maintenance)

c4sHxrN.jpg

6 minutes ago, Yuina said:

I hope this is useful for you guys: like Vajra said, you get an achievement when you complete 5 matches in Titan Ruins. Achievements are under 'profile'. You also get the achievement if you play co-op (I only played co-op). I made a screenshot:

(rewards are given the 12th of July if I remember correctly. I guess after maintenance)

c4sHxrN.jpg

so the rewards are delivered 12th july ? 

Archived