Warlock stupid SB bug is a toxic 3v3 and 6v6

Valiant

So aren't we going to get a hotfix soon?

or you enjoy letting warlock climbing the ladders.
Today we was about to win a 3v3 match and timer had like 2 min ,So the only chance that the other team had was to get the stupid SB and just reset skills for the player resulting in them winning .
Aren't their going to be a penalty for such actions that clearly using a bugged skill for their own benefits????

Just now, triplethreat said:

I'm fairly confident SB reset skills from the day WL was introduced. Not sure why so many people are having a hard time with this as it was that way for what, at least a year?

Because they suck and can't handle it. 

I agree with them being able to reset skills are not for current patch... but... saying the WL should be penaltied is a little bit far. They are just using the skills that are implemented to the character.

Also. Wl used to reset skills before. I wouldnt say they are exploiting anything. Its simply the games fault and they need to fix it. You are barking at the wrong tree... dont blame the WLs

1 hour ago, triplethreat said:

I'm fairly confident SB reset skills from the day WL was introduced. Not sure why so many people are having a hard time with this as it was that way for what, at least a year?

Cause their SB is buffed now, It cast in one second and they got a new awakened skills launched.

That unfair..

1 hour ago, GeddieAwn said:

I agree with them being able to reset skills are not for current patch... but... saying the WL should be penaltied is a little bit far. They are just using the skills that are implemented to the character.

Also. Wl used to reset skills before. I wouldnt say they are exploiting anything. Its simply the games fault and they need to fix it. You are barking at the wrong tree... dont blame the WLs

I do blame WLs , Cause it a bug and they abusing it.
And no it not like the old SB, it can be cast  faster and they got new awakened skills with skill reset bug it make them op

Really now? "SB bugged"? SB was buffed? What kind of illusion is that :D The fact that it casts 2 times faster doesnt mean anything and you cant stop the cast anyways :D So what kind of buff is that? New awakened skill for WL? So what? They lost half the dmg it used to give and the movement speed buff, who cares about the skill reset. Noone uses it in PVP anyways, only plebs does who think sb is useful :D They will fix it next patch, all they did was revert the SB changes from last patch and add the new changes by hand on the live server. Its not that big of a deal.

2 hours ago, NightFer said:

Really now? "SB bugged"? SB was buffed? What kind of illusion is that :D The fact that it casts 2 times faster doesnt mean anything and you cant stop the cast anyways :D So what kind of buff is that? New awakened skill for WL? So what? They lost half the dmg it used to give and the movement speed buff, who cares about the skill reset. Noone uses it in PVP anyways, only plebs does who think sb is useful :D They will fix it next patch, all they did was revert the SB changes from last patch and add the new changes by hand on the live server. Its not that big of a deal.

can't figure out if your serious or just trolling.

The fact that you're complaining about SB resetting skills even though it did that a year prior to this current patch is beyond me.

Honestly this is just another excuse as to why you're losing matches.

Deal with it like you've dealt with it for the past year and stop your random moaning and groaning over nothing. Yes, we know SB resetting skills isn't intended but to try and use it as a handicap and get sympathy from others as a reason for you losing? That's too funny.

Archived