Daily Dash seems like a big LIE

thieve

I remember before when I spin the whell its waits till to stop a which number I get reward.But now when I click on it its suddenly apperar my reward before spinin whell to stop.Its so weird and feels me its something wrong.I shouldnt see what I get till to spinnin is over...

22 hours ago, thieve said:

I remember before when I spin the whell its waits till to stop a which number I get reward.But now when I click on it its suddenly apperar my reward before spinin whell to stop.Its so weird and feels me its something wrong.I shouldnt see what I get till to spinnin is over...

It really doesn't matter, the number already calculated right after you click the button start even before or after the patch.

You have to remember this is a machine, it's not a real wheel. The different is:

- Real wheel without any software attach to it will give you random number and only god know your number.

- Wheel control by software will generate a random number (hopefully) and the software itself will know your number after they generated. (and it only take not even 1 second to generate)

So because the software already knew your number, either they send you rewards sooner or later doesn't really matter.

The wheel spinning is just an animation for a sake of entertainment so you won't feel like you playing with only text and number.

You can also do like this, click start button and close the wheel dialog. You will still receive the reward and everything on the wheel dialog will still up-to-date the next time you open it.

---------------------------------

P/s: Everything control by something will can always be a big lie to you, it's just depend on how the company/business want it to become.

Newspaper, internet, software, television, radio ..etc..etc.. much more.

19 hours ago, AhComplicate said:

Its not a lie

It is Rigged.

Thank you for your detailed and thorough statistical analysis of how exactly the rng is flawed. Oh wait, there isn't any, it's just a ****.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2017 at 8:40 AM, Wiri said:

- Wheel control by software will generate a random number (hopefully) and the software itself will know your number after they generated.

Never fails:  I look at the path and think ok, 2, 4, or 6 would be good, and I roll... 3 - Cold Storage reset

Archived