Dragon Certificates?

Kaida Hoshi

So, as we know, small dragon certificates are being removed this patch and all the the crafting recipes that require them have been changed to use Dragon certificates instead. There is just one issue with that. Where do Dragon Certificates come from? I have well over 2k small dragon certificates but I dont have a single Dragon Certificate. reading the tooltip i did all of the quests that are listed on it and still dont have even 1. a quick scan of google reveals no useful information on this and asking people within clan and on faction chat has also given no answers. Add to that, the fact that we cant even convert the small ones into the regular ones. For someone who was mid-way through their Crafty Collector achievement, this is a pretty huge setback. SO... My question is...

WHERE THE HELL DO THESE THINGS COME FROM?

I have 51 dragon ones and I almost tossed them because the small ones were much more readily available. I have 1000 small ones because they only stack to 1k and I was tossing out any over that. The dragons used to drop from what you see on the description, but stopped awhile back because I've had 51 of them for a long time now.

I'll be pretty upset if I learn I held onto 1000 small dragon certificates for no reason other than to just throw them away!

10 hours ago, Kaida Hoshi said:

So, as we know, small dragon certificates are being removed this patch and all the the crafting recipes that require them have been changed to use Dragon certificates instead. There is just one issue with that. Where do Dragon Certificates come from? I have well over 2k small dragon certificates but I dont have a single Dragon Certificate. reading the tooltip i did all of the quests that are listed on it and still dont have even 1. a quick scan of google reveals no useful information on this and asking people within clan and on faction chat has also given no answers. Add to that, the fact that we cant even convert the small ones into the regular ones. For someone who was mid-way through their Crafty Collector achievement, this is a pretty huge setback. SO... My question is...

WHERE THE HELL DO THESE THINGS COME FROM?

We should all just complain and say the small dragons should be converted to normal ones. 

True. I think they stop the drop rate of dragon ones long time ago because we just need to use the small dragons for crafting and stuff. Now, they suddenly change back to the dragon ones and then we have to farm them all from nothing? At least let us exchange the small dragon to dragon cert in 1:1 ratio. Geezz...

It is like you earned $1k in a month and then suddenly the government decided to change the currency for the country. Now, you have to earn another $1k with the new bills from nothing. The $1k you earned last month can't be used on anything and have to toss away. LOL.....

• 1 month later...

i thought there will be a " craft" rework since removing those small dragon certificate some of us farmed for months was scandalous but it seems the joke was real...wow playing this game is just a complete waste of time, can you just imagine farming those certificates for months and then they remove it for no reason and don't even give an option to change it, total disrecpect, i can't even call it "disrespect" it's more than that they just decided to "cricket" on us for fun lol. Well anyway i don't even care anymore i never saw a company like that, all their decision literraly make no sense. I know it's too late to save the game but i wish "kr" wake up and give this game to a serious company wich is probably everyone else ( except Ubisoft ) so we can for the last months of the game be treaten with respect.

Archived