Badges for light build BD

meryline

I personally use Magnum (blue) for PvE (I don't 6v6 much). Together with MSP8 soulshield you can use ZVXV for some massive burst damage, and without MSP8 it will still allow you to keep up Surge more easily and keep Z up as well.

On 30.05.2017 at 1:20 PM, Cauli said:

I personally use Magnum (blue) for PvE (I don't 6v6 much). Together with MSP8 soulshield you can use ZVXV for some massive burst damage, and without MSP8 it will still allow you to keep up Surge more easily and keep Z up as well.

Magnum is good badge when you're not at end game level coz it's not too hard to get it until you can farm these from tower, but force primal for flaming scourge cd reduction is a lot better. Magnum's good without 8msp set but of course it has full potential with these shields, it's only the burst but always something. Primal is doing a lot more constant dmg what is awesome, when i changed my badge for primal it gave me around 6-8k constant dps, but the only way to get it is to buy fury tokens from f5, 10g for each, for example I had to buy 80 of these coz i had 10 already, and I paid around 800g for it, coz my premium ended at this day :(. So it's must have but idk how your gear look and idk if u should buy it right now, but for first u need decent gear and then care about badges.

if you want constant dps rotation use primal force since bd damage comes mainly from lightning flash wich resets Z for 1 sec on every use, also your z brings a verry nice elemental boost. magnum is only for storm blade burst wich doesnt rly help in the long run.

what about mystic badges? Im considering this one which increase Crit dmg 20% during and dmg of Flicker during Z or this which deacreses cooldown of Z during StormCleave, which one will be better to gain dps?

Edit1
Furthermore, is this possible to ,,mix" soul badges as it has been shown in cheat sheet? 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't currently have HM Z on my bd, but so far I'm doing quite a bit more dps with magnum over primal.

46-47k with magnum vs 43-44 with primal.  My gear is 8 piece legendary and true ivorymoon 10.

Look at the top players of your class in Tower of Infinity. Top NA blade dancers have green primal force soul badge and then some of the lower top 50 have blue magnum soul badge. Only 1 or more have the yellow transcendence soul badge. All have yellow pulse mystic badge.

Safe to say those 3 soul badges are good to go with.

With raven items -> Your DPS revolves with lightning flash alot together at holding electric surge and DPS. So Pulse mystic badge + primal force is extremely good since your lightnig flash will be really strong with these items.

With MSP items -> Storm Cleave is extremely mighty with full soulshield, so use Magnum soul badge to have an extremely burst. With the reset you can also hold electric surge permanently so you can use pulse mystic badge and get permanent 20% critical damage

Archived