Stuck on seraph stage 2. What to do?

zapzap77

Are you buying these boxes with peaches? All of the boxes I opened either dropped from the dungeons or in the Twisted Weapon's case, I bought a box for 30 Twisted Orbs and they definitely only used 1 key each.

Last time I checked there is no Asura weapon box for peaches.

Also the Support answered me:

"it is working as intended that Asura Weapon Chest is requiring to have 3 brilliant silverfrost key to open it"

Okay, yeah, for whatever stupid reason, only the Asura weapon box requires 3 brilliant silverfrost keys. All other boxes only take 1, so, keep grinding Asura and hope for him to straight drop the weapon you need or keep opening the boxes with normal keys, it is completely not worth buying 3 brilliant keys for one of the more common weapons.

16 hours ago, Arti said:

Last time I checked there is no Asura weapon box for peaches.

Also the Support answered me:

"it is working as intended that Asura Weapon Chest is requiring to have 3 brilliant silverfrost key to open it"

Its another timewall, nothing more.

I'll say it again, DO NOT use brilliant keys on the Asura weapon. There are much worse weapons beyond Asura and are way harder to obtain. Twisted weapon, Bound, Acrimor and Accursed are needed and much harder to get for a player who doesn't have a clan to run with.

And I know the pain of grinding weapons... I got stuck on Asura (2 other summoners got me into a bid war for the Asura staff and it ended up going for 14g) and Wildwater until a clannie took pity on me and bought a key for me... :(

I won't use the keys on asura weapon since it's 3 keys and I find it stupid. I try to run the dungeon at least 10 times a day and already got the accursed weapon but not the asura one. Also in several runs I haven't even got a weapon box, just got nothing... 

This is the bottle neck put in place to separate casuals and hardcore players. I need forging orb now and 3 of them. Am hm 8 and the dungeon to get them is hm12. I can't find a group that will take me to the dungeon. Why would someone put and item needed by hm8 on a hm12 dungeon 

19 minutes ago, hwalien said:

you can farm peaches for that but i don't want to recommend it since i hate farming peach more than anything in this game.

They were like 22500 and farming peaches is a borefess 

Eh, finally got some decent luck with groups. it's not that i wasn't being let in, it's that the groups were wiping on Asura.  Cross server LFP is seriously incompetent sometimes.  was getting flashbacks of people wiping on gatekeeper slashimi due to not countering the swim charge before act 5 and six came out.

Still haven't bought an antidote but i actually got the weapon second chest. :)

aso got asura soul shields.

was still a couple wipes due to lack of dps+others not taking flowers.

once i had to take three of them during a fight. still won.

Now it's peaches, peaches, and more peaches...

and being a squishy summoner, i needed 20 points into defense to cheese yeti mechanics and survive the one hit kill attempts. :)

15 hours ago, Saksoy said:

This is the bottle neck put in place to separate casuals and hardcore players. I need forging orb now and 3 of them. Am hm 8 and the dungeon to get them is hm12. I can't find a group that will take me to the dungeon. Why would someone put and item needed by hm8 on a hm12 dungeon 

I agree that this is weird but u don't really need hm12 to go there, usually people ask for AP (I saw it from 800 to 850 for NF). So u just have to farm you accessories for now i guess in order to get AP required by players in LFG.

PS. I also got my asura weapon after 5 days of farming. Don't wanna see asura for a while. 

Archived