Upgrading Pinnacle Accessories with New Evolution Stone

Bastorix

In the dragon express shop peach event tab, there are elemental evolution stones that upgrade your pinnacle accessories for a cost of 75 heavenly fruit + 30 gold.

It also says the item is redeemable until July 5th.

So are these evolution stones going to be available in-game another way as a permanent feature of the upgrade system?  Or is this just a one-time promotion to upgrade pinnacle accessories in a jiffy that will be gone after the peach event, and pinnacle accessories can no longer be upgraded?

1 hour ago, StarTailZz said:

Got another question aswell where do i get this fruit haha

In celestial basin, every 45? min a boss spawn and you need to kill (tag) it for box.

random mobs drop it in CB. last hitting the boss gives you a special box with the normal one, which believe me, you want a shot at that special box, while tagging at all gives you a normal one.

30 minutes ago, Ylkrad said:

random mobs drop it in CB. last hitting the boss gives you a special box with the normal one, which believe me, you want a shot at that special box, while tagging at all gives you a normal one.

Really? Random mobs drop evolution stones?

6 hours ago, StarTailZz said:

Got another question aswell where do i get this fruit haha

Please don't be rude and hijack my thread, go make your own topic thread on your question.  Especially when the very basic information on this event that you seek is on the front page of the website itself.

25 minutes ago, Bastorix said:

Please don't be rude and hijack my thread, go make your own topic thread on your question.  Especially when the very basic information on this event that you seek is on the front page of the website itself.

I am sorry if i have offended u in any way, but since i am interested in the question you asked and i wanted to know the answer for it i should also know how to get them since ive just started this game again wouldnt make much sence for me to make a own thread for your question and mine would it ?

12 hours ago, Bastorix said:

o are these evolution stones going to be available in-game another way as a permanent feature of the upgrade system?  Or is this just a one-time promotion to upgrade pinnacle accessories in a jiffy that will be gone after the peach event, and pinnacle accessories can no longer be upgraded?

I think it is just one-time promotion. That is one of purposes of this event rewards. Kinda like Nebula Stones.

However, I advise against using these stones. They are noob traps.

Purple elemental accessories are very common drop in Ebondrake Citadel/Desolate Tomb/Naryu Foundry. Now with Normal Mode, you can just farm them easily with sufficient AP (750+). No need to waste gold and fruits to upgrade from Pinnacle.

15 minutes ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

I think it is just one-time promotion. That is one of purposes of this event rewards. Kinda like Nebula Stones.

However, I advise against using these stones. They are noob traps.

Purple elemental accessories are very common drop in Ebondrake Citadel/Desolate Tomb/Naryu Foundry. Now with Normal Mode, you can just farm them easily with sufficient AP (750+). No need to waste gold and fruits to upgrade from Pinnacle.

While they might be easy to farm, you still have to upgrade them. If you use the stones on pinnacle it is an automatic stage 10 version of the jewelry. 

Here's another question related to these stones: for which classes and accessory slots are these elemental accessories worth grinding the fruits for? I have zero luck with the elemental accessories even dropping, let alone giving me the elemental one I need.

15 minutes ago, Meginb said:

Here's another question related to these stones: for which classes and accessory slots are these elemental accessories worth grinding the fruits for? I have zero luck with the elemental accessories even dropping, let alone giving me the elemental one I need.

guess it would come down to what dungeons do you struggle with the most, or which is the hardest to get the jewelry you want out of. EC always seems to be the easiest and most frequent drop. 

Archived