Baleful/raven upgrade

chewz

Im relatively new to this game (started 1 month ago), now currently using true ivorymoon weap. Does upgrading it to baleful or raven worth 4000 gold mat cost?

Cd reduction after 10 stacks what does that mean? Raven +200% skill dmg seems nice. I dont really mind fork out little money investing in gear if they could earn back. Playing from asian country with 300-500ms ping tho... 

Since your from an Asian country, why not play on a server closer to you? I had a clan mate from an Asian country and he switched to TW cause he had better ping to that server.

Anyhow, "worth," only you can make that decision for your self, for many people, probably. The CD reduction means your skill cool down resets.

So time for a short explanation:

Baleful, this is the path you'll go before you ever go on Raven(have to upgrade Baleful from Stage 1 > Stage 10, 11 or 12).

Going Baleful is much cheaper now than before.

Reset skills after 10 stacks mean that after you get 10 stacks of the Additional Damage buff your skills will reset after 10 seconds.

I would suggest not worrying about Raven since you are new and still gearing up. It'll be a good while before you touch Skybreak Spire(24man raid where Raven mat drops).

Just focus on upgrading your weapon to Baleful and getting Legendary Necklace, Ring and Belt accessories.

13 hours ago, Zuzu said:

So time for a short explanation:

Baleful, this is the path you'll go before you ever go on Raven(have to upgrade Baleful from Stage 1 > Stage 10, 11 or 12).

Going Baleful is much cheaper now than before.

Reset skills after 10 stacks mean that after you get 10 stacks of the Additional Damage buff your skills will reset after 10 seconds.

I would suggest not worrying about Raven since you are new and still gearing up. It'll be a good while before you touch Skybreak Spire(24man raid where Raven mat drops).

Just focus on upgrading your weapon to Baleful and getting Legendary Necklace, Ring and Belt accessories.

how about legendary ss? how do i get them? im using yeti ss 

2 hours ago, chewz said:

I returned to this game after a very long break and I had the same problem as you with the ss.

Getting baleful today I hope.. need to farm a bit more and while most of things are sorted my ss is .. well...  very low gear... I had yeti as well.

What I rec.  is to do the celestial ...   with the flowers that you get can get from MSP , you need around 8 / 10  flowers ( for premium ) and 8 shards that are easy to get.. you have to salvage other SS like asura that are not as good...  then you use the  8 / 10 flowers with 8 shards and you get 1 leg. ss.   and you need 3 keys to open the ss.

For more info look at the Dragon Express and it should be clear what I'm talking about... I just learned this yesterday from a friend....  but you need a lot of keys.. because farming in MSP is not cheap on keys.. ( thank god I had around 300 when I was farming keys back in the noob days ) ... and I lot of people ... well my class FM.. that combine Oblivion with Celestial ... good hp . crit ratio.

Keep in mind MSP is very easy to do if you go for level 1 - 3 ..   lvl 4. is ok.. but it takes a bit longer as the lvl 4. has 2x the hp... but not that hard to kill... lvl .5 I didn't get that far as most people rec. with high AP.. and better coord. ..   

It's faster to spam level 1 - 3 ... and pray you get flowers when opening the chests...  out of ... 20 chests or more.. I only got.. 1 / 2 flowers... so to get all the celestial .. I would say you would need a solid full day of MSP.

15 minutes ago, LiriC said:

I returned to this game after a very long break and I had the same problem as you with the ss.

Getting baleful today I hope.. need to farm a bit more and while most of things are sorted my ss is .. well...  very low gear... I had yeti as well.

What I rec.  is to do the celestial ...   with the flowers that you get can get from MSP , you need around 8 / 10  flowers ( for premium ) and 8 shards that are easy to get.. you have to salvage other SS like asura that are not as good...  then you use the  8 / 10 flowers with 8 shards and you get 1 leg. ss.   and you need 3 keys to open the ss.

For more info look at the Dragon Express and it should be clear what I'm talking about... I just learned this yesterday from a friend....  but you need a lot of keys.. because farming in MSP is not cheap on keys.. ( thank god I had around 300 when I was farming keys back in the noob days ) ... and I lot of people ... well my class FM.. that combine Oblivion with Celestial ... good hp . crit ratio.

Keep in mind MSP is very easy to do if you go for level 1 - 3 ..   lvl 4. is ok.. but it takes a bit longer as the lvl 4. has 2x the hp... but not that hard to kill... lvl .5 I didn't get that far as most people rec. with high AP.. and better coord. ..   

It's faster to spam level 1 - 3 ... and pray you get flowers when opening the chests...  out of ... 20 chests or more.. I only got.. 1 / 2 flowers... so to get all the celestial .. I would say you would need a solid full day of MSP.

yesterday tried to do msp for the first time, my comp cant handle it, whole screen hang when boss spawns eventho using i7 gtx860m. anyway how u salvage asura ss? i saw somebody with legendary ss with special skills name something like "Northen...... Soulshield" from hm11 player. cant search it in internet

since i started 3weeks ago, i dont know baleful need 3000g to upgrade. thats expensive

15 minutes ago, chewz said:

yesterday tried to do msp for the first time, my comp cant handle it, whole screen hang when boss spawns eventho using i7 gtx860m. anyway how u salvage asura ss? i saw somebody with legendary ss with special skills name something like "Northen...... Soulshield" from hm11 player. cant search it in internet

since i started 3weeks ago, i dont know baleful need 3000g to upgrade. thats expensive

3000g ?  for baleful ? what ?  why and were and how....   you more or less spend 100 g. ...  let's say .. 20 g for the upgrade .. if you don't have the stones I think I saw them 5 stones for 40 gold...     and the other mats are not that hard to get really.. the essence is cheap to get .. if you saved them from other instances and if not it's really cheap to get.. so the essence for the baleful should not be a problem.

Were dose the 3000g go in to ?  or did I miss something that I don't know... as I only need 4 more flowers from Asura.. and that's about it.... let's not talk about upgrading it ..  were talking only about getting it from the upgrade with the ivortmoon.

Regarding MSP.. it kinda sucks regarding that, did you try to set it on very low ?  BNS has an option to configure it to potato... I used that when I used to play on my laptop... I would fail so hard at Poharan back in the day... it lagged so hard that I failed each time.

now I have a new machine and I can run it at full high without a problem....

You should try and low all your graph .. and try again...  MSP is a good place to get the flowers.

18 hours ago, chewz said:

I apologize for the late reply.

To get Legendary ss you will have to do Midnight Skypetal Plains(MSP) and collect Lunar Twilight Plants/Flowers. I can't remember the amount of Flowers you need as a non-premium but as a premium member, you'll need 69 Flowers for the 1~5 ss pieces.

You have a chance to get the pieces while doing MSP since they have a chance to drop from RNG boxes after killing the boss after each stage. Just focus on doing Stage 1~3 or 1~4 on the weekends since weekends gives double loot.

Also to clear up some misinformation, going from True Ivorymoon Stage 1 to Baleful Stage 1 does NOT cost 300g/3000g. At most it costs 50~60g while the Storyline quests literally hand you the materials(aside from the Flowers of Lament) to upgrade to Baleful.

6 hours ago, Zuzu said:

[IMGI apologize for the late reply.

To get Legendary ss you will have to do Midnight Skypetal Plains(MSP) and collect Lunar Twilight Plants/Flowers. I can't remember the amount of Flowers you need as a non-premium but as a premium member, you'll need 69 Flowers for the 1~5 ss pieces.

You have a chance to get the pieces while doing MSP since they have a chance to drop from RNG boxes after killing the boss after each stage. Just focus on doing Stage 1~3 or 1~4 on the weekends since weekends gives double loot.

Also to clear up some misinformation, going from True Ivorymoon Stage 1 to Baleful Stage 1 does NOT cost 300g/3000g. At most it costs 50~60g while the Storyline quests literally hand you the materials(aside from the Flowers of Lament) to upgrade to Baleful.

18056927_684360258423364_632713463232012

saw this ss, this was old patch baleful upgrade, thats terrible. 3000g upgrade

52 minutes ago, chewz said:

18056927_684360258423364_632713463232012

saw this ss, this was old patch baleful upgrade, thats terrible. 3000g upgrade

That is old and outdated. Equipment upgrades has been nerfed several times over already, along with price changes for materials on the market.

New upgrade system for true ivory stage 1to Baleful/Seraph stage 1:

F9tbxrA.png

Archived