No fix in f8

Kellin

This is main reason I'm skipping this event. Cross-server is totally cancer now, every dungeon that requires mech is pain to finish coz of lazy people joining and having no idea what to do. Good job NCSoft for encouraging people not to learn things but to just expect being carried.

8 minutes ago, Bl4de said:

This is main reason I'm skipping this event. Cross-server is totally cancer now, every dungeon that requires mech is pain to finish coz of lazy people joining and having no idea what to do. Good job NCSoft for encouraging people not to learn things but to just expect being carried.

I'm guessing it's their way to sell there insta 50 voucher. It's been a week since this happened and I don't believe this is hard to fix just saying

20 minutes ago, Kellin said:

I'm guessing it's their way to sell there insta 50 voucher. It's been a week since this happened and I don't believe this is hard to fix just saying

The main problem is they want to fix all those things at once, and probably will fix only "in a later" patch, as they did when Heroic Elemental Accessories were broken...

They could simple fix some problems first and let some to fix later... But they don't...

was expecting that they were going to fix the F8 today but nope, not this week.

Too many cancer on cross server, mostly on Desolate Tomb, players be like, lets outdps this last boss and dont do mechanics (you can't skip mechanics on last boss), and most of them doesnt know mechanics really well. 

They killing the marker, not taking balls (avoiding them) oh god so much cancer. 

30 minutes ago, Laoshottie said:

There is a reason why hard mode exists and normal mode is just for people to get dailies done. It's gonna be cancer before and after any type of change in pugs in all games

The problem is that players just want better loot in hard mode, specially now it is 6 players in the party now. They think that the other 5 people can do the mechanics and he/she can just dps at the corner. Since there is no restriction between normal and hard mode, what can keep players away from hard mode if they don't know mechanics? None right? I think after F2 and kick button is fixed in F8, people will start to ask for 900+ AP for DT, EC, and foundry hard mode.

Archived