Forging Ahead – Weapon Upgrade Event

Dominator

NC just 1 question, really ? you tell us is Weapon Upgrade Event ??? i do from start and see only 2 moonstone in total. i remember you do a normal event what have rare drop 10-100 moonstones or stingers but this is not event, and think more will agree - 1 epic fail event box

If they wanted to do an actual weapon upgrade event they would bring back the nebula stone and implement the legendary nebula stones like TW did (two nebula stones and event items transmuted to make a legendary one) 

They honestly should do that though, the gap is really starting to grow. With the release of spire people are already in stage 3-5 raven weapons with 900+ AP and reaching floor 92 of TOI where prior level 60 was pretty much the max people could get to. 

3 minutes ago, NightFer said:

There are no dungeons that require 700+ ap to complete, even the black tower itself. Theres absolutely no need to overgear yourselves for absolutely no reason. Yes the upcoming dungeons might require more (even tho Aman is more like a dps race not an ap elitism), automaton lab I hope we get the pre-nerfed version that noone can complete :D You see these 950-1000ap people but guess what, they barely put up 120k dps. KR people with 850-900ap go up to 1mil dps. Upgrading the weapon wount give you much, I suggest you start whining about lack of content right now instead of more events to upgrade and dont know what to do with those stats you got.

PS: I heard people complaining WarForYou barely shows in the dps meter with that ap, that should ring a bell :D

im not sure if u high right now or you just trying too hard...the op talk about weapon upgrade event but idk why u bring up the dungeon and ap stuff...

There are no dungeons that require 700+ ap to complete, even the black tower itself. Theres absolutely no need to overgear yourselves for absolutely no reason. Yes the upcoming dungeons might require more (even tho Aman is more like a dps race not an ap elitism), automaton lab I hope we get the pre-nerfed version that noone can complete :D You see these 950-1000ap people but guess what, they barely put up 120k dps. KR people with 850-900ap go up to 1mil dps. Upgrading the weapon wount give you much, I suggest you start whining about lack of content right now instead of more events to upgrade and dont know what to do with those stats you got.

PS: I heard people complaining WarForYou barely shows in the dps meter with that ap, that should ring a bell :D

3 hours ago, Dominator said:

NC just 1 question, really ? you tell us is Weapon Upgrade Event ??? i do from start and see only 2 moonstone in total. i remember you do a normal event what have rare drop 10-100 moonstones or stingers but this is not event, and think more will agree - 1 epic fail event box

well.. that event was supposed to help players get gear.... my problem is not the event itself... as in around 20 days the extra income from those boxes is welcome..... but...

i started my last alt 4 days ago a destro...  (just to fill up the rooster) and the problem for me is that a new player will be in pain just trying to do the event or ...

... if they have luck like me, spend a full day farming a tormented weapon and have no sight on the needed weapon for the upgrade...

so my questions for the devel team is ....

- to whom is the event for? to the players who have no need for the mats that drop on the box and can already grind them?

- why not have a chance to get a tormented weapon on those extra chests?

- why we have a chromatic weapon dropping in the blue silverfrost dungeons when they are not used at all?

18 hours ago, NightFer said:

Its an "event" you do it if you want to. Everything for free is nice on top of everything.

dude [rude content removed by Mercatnip] its an event of course the players will do it... =,=!

Archived