Force Master PvP Trash ?

Calcinha

9 hours ago, KurooSakura said:

Use parry piercing skills like Frost Fury stage 2, Wild fire etc. and keep spamming force blast 

"Use parry piercing skills" "keep spamming force blast"

What.

@ OP - FM is heavily gimped against classes that can spam parry because we lack parry penetration. Why? Because ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ us, that's why. The other ranged classes, warlock and summoner, both have parry penetration on their LMB/RMB. FM does not. Hooray for balancing.

On 07/02/2017 at 1:53 PM, KurooSakura said:

Use parry piercing skills like Frost Fury stage 2, Wild fire etc. and keep spamming force blast 

Frost fury doesn't pierce parry, only the chill on frost fury does

You'll still be stunned if you use it atthe wrong time

And you'll be stunned if you spam force blast

At OP, destroyers are pretty easy to beat. Just make sure you always have frost orbs on. And learn to stun lock. Also abuse the hell out of your meteor shower and grab combo. And most importantly, always save an escape for when they use fury. And freeze yourself when they use their red spin. That way they'll never kill you.

As for BDs, they are just pure cancer...

17 hours ago, sephy Kun said:

Frost fury doesn't pierce parry, only the chill on frost fury does

You'll still be stunned if you use it atthe wrong time

Never happened to me. Frost Fury always hits and stacks chill if the enmy doesnt resist it. But I never get stunned. Not sure if the skill dexcription is not clear enough but I think it ignores deflect. I expectd the same with RMB HM skill but we will never get it and thats why FM will always have a hard time in pvp.

2 hours ago, Zedonia said:

Never happened to me. Frost Fury always hits and stacks chill if the enmy doesnt resist it. But I never get stunned. Not sure if the skill dexcription is not clear enough but I think it ignores deflect. I expectd the same with RMB HM skill but we will never get it and thats why FM will always have a hard time in pvp.

That's probably because you hit them 0.5 seconds after they spin.

I tested it out on a BD, i used it just at the moment where they spin. The damage was deflected, i got stunned and the BD was chilled 

Archived